Django said:@dave: Here is a test report about your VW in German television of that time:
Hi Django. Great video, thanks! They really put that car to the test going off road, and on a race track! Too bad I don't speak German!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Django said:@dave: Here is a test report about your VW in German television of that time:




peterbaron said:The new Kawi, now called miniRed, has already exceeded 1000 km today.....
![]()
.. and when I came back home, it showed 1300 km
![]()
Todays total = 322 km/200 miles on one full gas tank , and shows 40 kms to empty.
During today's trip, I seldom exeeded 115 km/h.
It is estimated that on a divided hwy, at higher speeds and revs with a full tank, this bike will not make more than 300 km.
DavidDjango said:Once again at one of my favorite targets for a half day trip: the Hegau (Area west of Lake Constance in Germany).
In the background you see the Hegau Vulcanos, in the very back the silhouette of the Alps.
![]()
Today's milestone is: 5,128 km.
![]()
Round the corner is a bikers’ hangout:
![]()
Trip of today was 322 km.
emptysea said:Still have not learned how to post photos but I turned 68000 miles as I pulled in my garage on 8/22, the day before leaving for the Rally. The 69000 mile mark was hit on 8/27 at the rally on a ride with Cheryl to Abington, VA. Finally, 70000 rolled on Labor Day morning on a rural road in northwest Indiana. That gives me a total of 102,000 miles, give or take, on the seat of a 2013 CB1100. You’d think I’d be a better rider, right?
for?