redbirds_imp
Road warrior
Got Sparky's Wheels off Wednesday and drove to Jacksonville to get them mounted and balanced at Honda of Jax. Installed the wheels this morning and washed the pollen and dust off both bikes. Looking good I think.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've had this combo on my CB for about three years now. I really don't think there is any real difference between the 110 and 120 but it was the only size my local dealer could get at the time and I found the wider tire made negotiating the dirt road to my home a bit easier. These tires have really fine wet traction and longer than average tread life.Flytech99_imp said:Redbirds... what do you think of the 160 rear/120 front combo on the CB?
Thanks Cormanus.Cormanus_imp said:What a lovely pair of bikes, redbirds.
Even parked side by side I still can't decide which I like better - colour matched or silver side covers.redbirds_imp said:Got Sparky's Wheels off Wednesday and drove to Jacksonville to get them mounted and balanced at Honda of Jax. Installed the wheels this morning and washed the pollen and dust off both bikes. Looking good I think.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My very Irish wife would say so. Actually a pair of "Biker" Gnomes, dressed up in pirate gear. A gift from a sweet lady at our church.Lord Popgun_imp said:Redbirds,
Is that a Leprechaun sitting on your workbench in the first pic? On that yellow shelf under the bike picture.
LOL a truer statement was never spokenpdedse_imp said:I love the feel of new tires on a bike! Always reminds me that I probably waited too long.
That's a nice pair of CB1100s, they look equally beautiful with red/silver side covers to me.
Mine make some noise at low speeds, 30 mph or less, but none I notice at highway speeds.The ferret_imp said:hmmm I've never consciously noted any front tire noise from mine
Nor have I.The ferret_imp said:hmmm I've never consciously noted any front tire noise from mine
Mine make some noise at low speeds, 30 mph or less, but none I notice at highway speeds.redbirds_imp said:Mine make some noise at low speeds, 30 mph or less, but none I notice at highway speeds.The ferret_imp said:hmmm I've never consciously noted any front tire noise from mine