making moderating easy

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Over 24 hours...not a single post

I once posted a thread wondering if we had run out of things to say here

I rest my case :(
 
I stopped visiting this website when it began malfunctioning last year. I tried all of the recommended "Fixes", but none of them worked for me. Suddenly, about two weeks ago, the site began functioning properly (for me) again, so now I will be visiting more frequently. I still believe this is a great site, with great people. Hopefully we'll start seeing more posts.
 
This is what I found today at around 2:30 pm when I clicked on View Today's Posts

24633c3a1fe9cdd47977cfb35783eab7.jpg


:s
 
Three posts to read? Wow! Busy today. :D
 
I’m working out of town so too busy to make snarky comments about everything…
 
^^ That. Right there. Above this post. A missed opportunity. :P
 
I’d rather be riding and making snarky comments than working out of town?
 
No. You could have taken the opportunity to make a snarky comment. It goes without saying you’d ‘rather be riding and making snarky comments’.
 
I’ve been in the garage removing my tank…. again… and building a shop tank/pump setup for more testing / tuning stuff


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top