Enhanced Like Functionality: Unlike Option

rdprdp01

Administrator
Thread starter
Good morning,

Please be advised that several Members have reached out to Moderators asking for the ability to alter a "Like" selection after it has been applied to a Post. As more of us use phones and touch screens to access our Forum, it can sometimes be challenging to select the intended icon.

When you "Like" a post now, please note that an "Unlike" option appears in the Post. If you want to make a change, please select "Unlike." Your notation will be removed. Then you can select "Like" again and make the appropriate selection. See attached screenshots.

Of all the things we have worked on, the "Like" system appears to be the most frequently used plugin. We are delighted that is the case. Share the love and let Forum Members know how you feel.

Have a great day.

David
 

Attachments

  • Like.webp
    Like.webp
    76.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Unlike.webp
    Unlike.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 18
  • New Like.webp
    New Like.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 18
Thread starter
Beautiful. I suspect you will never use it because I have a difficult time imaging you would make a mistake or change your mind. You claim to be someone living in lovely Ontario, but I really believe you are a motorcycle angel looking down upon us from heaven.

I am looking forward to the next installment of the 2017 MY CB headlight upgrade mini-series. I am hooked! :) David
 
rdprdp01 said:
Good morning,

Please be advised that several Members have reached out to Moderators asking for the ability to alter a "Like" selection after it has been applied to a Post. As more of us use phones and touch screens to access our Forum, it can sometimes be challenging to select the intended icon.

When you "Like" a post now, please note that an "Unlike" option appears in the Post. If you want to make a change, please select "Unlike." Your notation will be removed. Then you can select "Like" again and make the appropriate selection. See attached screenshots.

Of all the things we have worked on, the "Like" system appears to be the most frequently used plugin. We are delighted that is the case. Share the love and let Forum Members know how you feel.

Have a great day.

David

I can't believe you unliked "Topeka, Kansas" albeit momentarily and as an example.  :D
 
Thread starter
Upon reflection, I decided that I do not like Topeka, Kansas--I love it. :)
 
Just as well you can change things! :D
 
Back
Top