Luggage

CA200_imp said:
[/img
here is a picture of my new First Gear Onex bag on my rack
How do you like your windshield? Is that the Slipstreamer S-03? I used to have it on two different bikes, and loved it, until later when it was time to get a windshield for another bike, I learned that I should look above it, and not through it. So I did that, but it had never bothered me before. I miss that old school shield, and thought about getting one for the CB, as it seems to be very period appropriate for the bike.
 
dr_rock_imp said:
I just purchased the SW-MOTECH Blaze Saddlebag System Honda CB1100 2013-2014 from Revzilla. I should receive it in a week or so, but I like the way it mounts to the rear passenger hardware and allows for quick and easy connect and disconnect of the bags.
here is a pic of them removed on the cb1100

turn signals are moved.

i have them on the ER6N. got them from twisted throttle.
bags on
[/img]
bags off
[/img]

i highly recommend these.
extremely easy on/off. top loading and expandable.
if i remember correctly they also came with waterproof liners.
 
DJS can you post a pic of the back of one of the bags? Does it clip on the rod? slide on? or does the rod just keep the throw over bags out of the wheel?
 
In moving the t/s assy's it looks like you lose your rear reflectors as well.

Nice instructions though
 
The ferret_imp said:
DJS can you post a pic of the back of one of the bags? Does it clip on the rod? slide on? or does the rod just keep the throw over bags out of the wheel?
i do not have a pic of the back, and i am not on that bike today.
but the back of the bag has a sleeve that the rod from the footpeg slides into.
there are clips on the bag that clip onto the footpeg assemly.
the rod does not support the bags weight (the throwover part does that), all it does it prevent the bag from flopping around and going into the rear wheel.
the clip is what prevents the bags from sliding off the rear.

above is a close up with the rod removed.
you can see the big plastic rectangle that the rod slides and locks into.
just behind that there is the clip for the bag.

probably easier to see in these pics
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/djs_151/media/2009%20er6n/100_2067.jpg.html]


found a pic that might help
 
Oh yea, I see the sleeve now. Cool, interesting. Thanks
 
got me some Chase Harper. mainly for the durable fabric from which they are constructed. they don't disappoint!
a1f8b2d4f027b3f4bbb5d7937b213d06.jpg

48b207e29b5fe79e7601a0dcb5747030.jpg

and SO easy! set the velcro straps so the bags hang just over the seat and 4 loop and snap stays and you're done!
got a tail bag too, but haven't photo yet...
 
I've been using these SW Motech "EVO" side racks/ carriers on & off since 2018.

f8040ca9d52867526cfe191616c34777.jpg


THey fit these SW Motech alum Trax adv side cases.

bdd427531d18ac7abb030f1bb4a42ac6.jpg


This yr, I went w/ slimmer side cases, and so not seeing anything slim from SW-M for my EVO latch& racks, I went with the Givi EN21/22 plastic cases, and just bought the $25 Givi monokey hardware kit to bolt onto my existing evo racks, which have bolt holes already located for adapting to givi's monokey luggage lines.


Total width is narrower than the overall width of the handlebar.






------------------------------------------------------

FYI:
For 2022, Givi will have these soft bags,named GRT720 CANYON , in monokey latch style, w/ ~ same narrow width as the En21/22 side cases.
d21ca3322ff25ab6159cd2517cfd3f15.jpg


as soon as they become avail to buy, i'll get them too, but primarily for use on my ADV bike. IT's good to know that i can interchange them onto my DLX as well.

c5cb624d5bb548a802b7de5754bf2c27.jpg
 
I run a set of soft Cortech bags on the Suzi, and a Givi top box that came with the CB. Works OK, but having to unlock/lock with the key every freakin' time is a PITA. I might put the box key on quick-release snap hook or a keyring yo-yo thingy or something.
 
The SW Motech EVO side racks have been discontinued and impossible to find for at least the last year and a half. Those are the ones I wanted for my bike and couldn't find them anywhere.
 
I have SW-MOTECH "EVO" side rack and pannier set on my CB as per link listed below.
Excellent product, not for sale.

https://twistedthrottle.com/shop/lu...ssories/quick-lock-evo-adapter-for-aero-bags/

Don't give up...
https://fortnine.ca/en/sw-motech-quick-lock-evo-side-carrier?
SW-Motech EVO case carrier – shop online at best price
^^ currently N/A

I check SW-Motech from Germany and UK - no luck

They have SLC side carrier - p.3 in UK and semi-soft bags - p.2..maybe somewhere else as well..
What year is yours?
Product Result

I think, I have part catalog/sheet... if you send your enquiry to Germany SW-Motech?????, let me know
 
I thought I wanted the SW Motech EVO too and sought it out. However, the PRO is the newest version, is a bit more versatile and mechanically stronger.

However, the PRO looks better on an ADV-type bike, and not on the CB1100. In fact, pannier racks thrash the looks of the CB1100. At least with the PROs, they are completely removable in seconds and optionally lockable to secure your hardware.

Offer PB enough and he will sell his to you. He needs to fund his project multiplying zero by a singularity. (I suggest moving - or rolling - the CB1100s as far away as possible).
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
I thought I wanted the SW Motech EVO too and sought it out. However, the PRO is the newest version, is a bit more versatile and mechanically stronger.

However, the PRO looks better on an ADV-type bike, and not on the CB1100. In fact, pannier racks thrash the looks of the CB1100. At least with the PROs, they are completely removable in seconds and optionally lockable to secure your hardware.

Offer PB enough and he will sell his to you. He needs to fund his project multiplying zero by a singularity. (I suggest moving - or rolling - the CB1100s as far away as possible).

...not for sale for any price :-/
 
Back
Top