GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
peterbaron_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:I thought I wanted the SW Motech EVO too and sought it out. However, the PRO is the newest version, is a bit more versatile and mechanically stronger.
However, the PRO looks better on an ADV-type bike, and not on the CB1100. In fact, pannier racks thrash the looks of the CB1100. At least with the PROs, they are completely removable in seconds and optionally lockable to secure your hardware.
Offer PB enough and he will sell his to you. He needs to fund his project multiplying zero by a singularity. (I suggest moving - or rolling - the CB1100s as far away as possible).
...not for sale for any price :-/
...not for sale for any price :-/
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB - sell the ol' EVO, take some of the gravy and buy the stronger and quick-removable SW Motech PRO racks for both CBs. The excessive stash can, you know, solve your other project.

onto my neighbours property..
