Luggage

Thread starter
Thanks tailspin I gotta have something I can easily remove since I don't care for the look. As for the HB I doubt they will interfere with the shock signals If so, they would probably supply any hardware needed to resolve any issues. While I would be surprised if the rack blocked the helmet lock I bet it's not usable with cases on
 
I sent an email to Givi asking if they planned on making anything for the CB1100. They do have one item P/N SR1118 but didn't say what it was or when it would be available. My guess is it's probably a mounting plate that fits the OEM rack.
 
CA200_imp said:
Ferret,
We sold lots of the bag you have when we sold Cortech and I have had Givi on the last 6-7 bikes so
this time I am looking at soft luggage. Looking at the First Gear Onyx stuff.
I hope i can load the pics since I now have installed the Daytona Multi Carrier luggage rack, deluxe 37L Coo Case with mounting rack.
Would like a patch like this but 1100 instead of 750 as well as decals of the same for the side covers. can't find them on ebay. We may have to get them custom made at a local vinyl print shop.
[attachment=50] I hope i can load the pics since I now have installed the Daytona Multi Carrier luggage rack, deluxe 37L Coo Case with mounting rack.
Would like a patch like this but 1100 instead of 750 as well as decals of the same for the side covers. can't find them on ebay. We may have to get them custom made at a local vinyl print shop. I hope i can load the pics since I now have installed the Daytona Multi Carrier luggage rack, deluxe 37L Coo Case with mounting rack.
Would like a patch like this but 1100 instead of 750 as well as decals of the same for the side covers. can't find them on ebay. We may have to get them custom made at a local vinyl print shop.
I hope i can load the pics since I now have installed the Daytona Multi Carrier luggage rack, deluxe 37L Coo Case with mounting rack.
Would like a patch like this but 1100 instead of 750 as well as decals of the same for the side covers. can't find them on ebay. We may have to get them custom made at a local vinyl print shop. Those R The Cycle Guys saddlebags (large) with some Cortech sport bike bags on the inside with a CooCase 37L and Cortech railbag. No need for a tank bag.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Jeez guys pick up a soft tail pack to carry things in until you get the hard luggage figured out. This pack is by Cortech. It will hold a lot and is expandable. I put a sweatshirt, book, thermos, gloves and more just in the main compartment. Would swallow anything youve mentioned you had to carry so far.



[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/DSCF0001-3_zpsd61712b4.jpg.html]

Have you looked into Givi luggage?
My two favorite bikes! Bonnie & CB11!
 
Lambotte_imp said:
I really like that bag but haven't been able to find it. Do you have a source?


Kevin
It looks like a Cortech tail bag from several years ago. I just checked Tourmaster's website and they don't make that style anymore. Perhaps some of the aftermarket stores such as Bike Bandit or Dennis Kirk still might have them.
 
I have that bag, and the saddlebags too!

I couldnt get the tail bag to mount by itself using the included straps though. I'm going to have to mess with it some more. It worked ok with the saddlebags, but the bags do sit way forward due to the tail lights. Works for me, but I don't need to use them much. I'm still waiting to see how the HBs are going work.
 
I emailed Givi last week asking about any accessories they might have for the CB1100. they replied that they will have a product in the future. They mentioned a part number, SR1118, but didn't say what it was or when it would be available. I ran across a website that sells Givi accessories and they had a listing for PN SR1118. Turns out it's a mounting plate to fit Givi's luggage but it's currently not available.
 
CA200_imp said:
are both of you waiting on ABS units ?
I am not. Mine will be non ABS. Spose to get it Saturday but I have been stood up before!
I bought mine from a small town dealer in Lake Geneva, WI. They told me the bigger dealers got the first batch of CB1100's. But what do I know?
oldyaler_imp said:
I emailed Givi last week asking about any accessories they might have for the CB1100. they replied that they will have a product in the future. They mentioned a part number, SR1118, but didn't say what it was or when it would be available. I ran across a website that sells Givi accessories and they had a listing for PN SR1118. Turns out it's a mounting plate to fit Givi's luggage but it's currently not available.
The boys at Twisted Throttle are aware of this SR1118 part number. It is in the system but unavailable at this time. They just told me on the phone, "give it a month". So I will.
 
renko_imp said:
Wondering how the hepco becker side rack and panniers fits with the rear turn signals, how wide they are and also whether they block the helmet lock. Have only found one photo.

Would like to find photos showing the top case option too.
Renco,
I just broke down and bought a rack and 42 lt Hepco Becker top case from the UK even with shipping it came out cheaper than ordering in the states. I was told it would take three weeks for delivery. Rack looks good with the case off. With the case on it makes the bike more functional, but not my preferred look. Check out this link if you are interested.

Hepco & Becker offers motorcycle parts of the highest quality
 
Just arrived and mounted CortechSport Saddlebags' Total $125.99 2day delivery.. All I Need' The Forum once again has pointed me in the right direction..Thanks. Still need a seat and some of those slip on mufflers are tempting. and that fairing : STOP....
 
Back
Top