Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
With a DLX would you need 2 plugs? I tried one on my 13 before the Power Commander.
I liked how it worked.
I liked how it worked.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Buy 2 get one free at Auto ZoneGuth_imp said:Try this?
![]()
We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.NHCB_imp said:Hiker, I Know all the things he did as you mention above, but I told him all I really care about is smoothing out the bike. He said it would and others said it would too. Im just bummed it didnt and wish I saved the money. I was told sending it "out" should work to "fix" the problem. But shame on me for taking other peoples word for it on what seemed to be a very common issue. The post you were replying to I was venting some frustration, and I maybe shouldnt have. So I apologize for that.
We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.The ferret_imp said:We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.NHCB_imp said:Hiker, I Know all the things he did as you mention above, but I told him all I really care about is smoothing out the bike. He said it would and others said it would too. Im just bummed it didnt and wish I saved the money. I was told sending it "out" should work to "fix" the problem. But shame on me for taking other peoples word for it on what seemed to be a very common issue. The post you were replying to I was venting some frustration, and I maybe shouldnt have. So I apologize for that.
Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction soon, but I imagine there are any number of members that would swap you their stock ecu for a reflashed one.
Thanks PopgunLord Popgun_imp said:Posted by NHCB: Turn key on, twist throttle to full and back twice, turn key off, then back on and start. Supposedly this resets the tps.
We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.The ferret_imp said:We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.NHCB_imp said:Hiker, I Know all the things he did as you mention above, but I told him all I really care about is smoothing out the bike. He said it would and others said it would too. Im just bummed it didnt and wish I saved the money. I was told sending it "out" should work to "fix" the problem. But shame on me for taking other peoples word for it on what seemed to be a very common issue. The post you were replying to I was venting some frustration, and I maybe shouldnt have. So I apologize for that.
Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction soon, but I imagine there are any number of members that would swap you their stock ecu for a reflashed one.

We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.NHCB_imp said:We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.The ferret_imp said:We have to rely on each others experiences if factory trained mechanics can't sort something out, and apparently the reflash did work for others, while Sea Foam and techron worked for others, and the throttle trick worked for yet others.NHCB_imp said:Hiker, I Know all the things he did as you mention above, but I told him all I really care about is smoothing out the bike. He said it would and others said it would too. Im just bummed it didnt and wish I saved the money. I was told sending it "out" should work to "fix" the problem. But shame on me for taking other peoples word for it on what seemed to be a very common issue. The post you were replying to I was venting some frustration, and I maybe shouldnt have. So I apologize for that.
Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction soon, but I imagine there are any number of members that would swap you their stock ecu for a reflashed one.
Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction soon, but I imagine there are any number of members that would swap you their stock ecu for a reflashed one.
I agree we need to rely on eachothers experiences, thats why I came to this forum. I greatly appreciate everyones opinions and ideas. I will continue to post the things I try to let everyone know what does or does not help. And eventually when I do figure out my issue, hopefully it can help someone else. What I dont appreciate is the "quotations".
I am going to try the o2 sensor delete and will let everyone know how that goes. Also My bike will be on the dyno in a week or so, so we'll se what that tells. I did try the techron, and always use good fuel and use startron for winter storage.
Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and ideas.![]()
Our bikes are what helps us cope with life. If they are not working well, we get anxious. On topic; fuel injection in my experience is not as smooth as carbs. I was in a friend's Mercedes the other day. It was horrible off the bottom. Cadillac CTS Deville V8. Wow. Supreme. - So the CB should be fine off the bottom too. Engineers rode it and rode it and rode it again. I would expect the EPA to lean it out. Rode the new Bonneville fuel injected bike. Let off the gas and she just dies fuel wise. Carbed one just goes bumbiddybumbiddybumbiddy and keeps on letting a bit of fuel into the motor. So many bikes people have added power commanders, air cleaners and pipes to fix the issue. I've always had to keep my throttle hand open just a tad instead of letting off the gas completely. Wife's Mitsubishi Galant did the same thing. Suzuki TU250 was spot on.Sorry Ferret that wasn't towards you. It was a previous post talking about me sending "out" my ecu to get "fixed".The ferret_imp said:I offended you by quoting you? I apologize sir, won't happen again.