Looking for a DLX?

I've changed the title of this thread to 'Looking for a DLX?' Anyone who becomes aware of one for sale could post details here.
 
Thread starter
Anyone in the Colorado area interested in buying a mint low-mileage 2014 Honda CB1100 DLX?

Though I already paid for that one I have found one a couple of thousand miles closer to home with even fewer miles and the present owner has offered to deliver it to my home.

If interested please PM me by Friday morning. Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Hah! No. Though the thought is tempting.

I will only buy bike #2 if I can find a new owner for bike #1 over the next couple of days. Otherwise I will happily take delivery of bike #1.
 
There is supposed to be a used one here at Fay Myers Motorcycle World in Greenwood Village, CO.

I am here on business and the dealership is five minutes away. If somebody wants me to check it out for them I will be happy to do so. I have my DLX, so no need for another.
 
5 mins away? Go check it out and report back. I love going to new dealerships just to see what they are like
 
I went tonight but I was late, they close at 6pm. Huge amount of bikes. Far bigger than any dealership in San Antonio. So if work permits I will go take a look and report back.

Still listed on Craig's list, 1143 miles.
 
The Fay Myers bike was bought by Bighonda14 last week. I inspected it for him. It's in as-new, immaculate condition.

Edit: Oops, sorry, looks like he's selling it now. If you're in the market for a DLX, I can think of no finer example.
 
Oh heck, I called on that bike in CO just this Tuesday and they told me it was sold. Now I've got a PM into Big to see what kind of money we're talking about. I've got a local used standard that I'm playing tag with on phone calls with the owner, but I'd rather have the DLX.

I'm really not sure that I'm ready to spend the $2000+ premium for the DLX though.
 
LOL I'm not sure a guy with a moniker that has beemer in it, should be squeamish about paying premium
 
The ferret_imp said:
LOL I'm not sure a guy with a moniker that has beemer in it, should be squeamish about paying premium
I don't even know what to say about a man named "The ferret". Did your mum give you that moniker? :rolleyes:

Seriously, yeah, well, I'm done with BMW motorcycles. I've still got a couple of cars with the roundel on them, but the bikes are just too big, too expensive and too heavy.

(I was busy watching Top Gear outtakes, so now I write with an English accent, what?)
 
Back
Top