Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Ha ! That's the general idea :banana:The ferret_imp said:Now you and ACK can terrorize the island
that IS a nice trailer
I would have liked to have had a few more CC's, but the combo of light weight and big tires is great for the bushes here.JustPassinThru_imp said:Ah.
I have one of those, too. In blue with black side panels.
It's a good counterpoint to the CB. What the one can't do, the other does well.

Tell Sparky that she can ride it anytime she likes.redbirds_imp said:Great buy Alan, Sparky is jealous.
Can't view the pics since I'm not a member of the forum.Redbird_imp said:I really don't know if I should put this on the forum, or if it should be moved to another section so mods, move it or delete it as appropriate. I belong to another forum, NT-Owners.org as I used to own one and a long time member over there has a trailer for sale. Perhaps someone in the eastern US may be interested. See http://www.nt-owners.org/forums/showthread.php?9679-Trailer-Chariot-Cycle-Shuttle and as I said, if this is a no-no, Moderators, please delete.
Its called a DropTail. They are manufactured in Texas. So far I can't find any "well they should of done this or that".Elipten_imp said:What brand of trailer is that? Looks very nice!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk