Look what followed me home last weekend

Its a Yamaha
 
Keep it, I want that trailer! :)
 
Now you and ACK can terrorize the island :thumbsup:

that IS a nice trailer
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Now you and ACK can terrorize the island :thumbsup:

that IS a nice trailer
Ha ! That's the general idea :banana:
JustPassinThru_imp said:
Ah.

I have one of those, too. In blue with black side panels.

It's a good counterpoint to the CB. What the one can't do, the other does well.
I would have liked to have had a few more CC's, but the combo of light weight and big tires is great for the bushes here.
 
Although it took me a while to get my eyes to focus on the bike instead of the trailer, that looks like it could be a lot of fun.
 
A man with a trailer like that should never have to ride a multistrada again! He just needs more travel time.

Nice bike, Chapomis.
 
I really don't know if I should put this on the forum, or if it should be moved to another section so mods, move it or delete it as appropriate. I belong to another forum, NT-Owners.org as I used to own one and a long time member over there has a trailer for sale. Perhaps someone in the eastern US may be interested. See http://www.nt-owners.org/forums/showthread.php?9679-Trailer-Chariot-Cycle-Shuttle and as I said, if this is a no-no, Moderators, please delete.
 
Redbird_imp said:
I really don't know if I should put this on the forum, or if it should be moved to another section so mods, move it or delete it as appropriate. I belong to another forum, NT-Owners.org as I used to own one and a long time member over there has a trailer for sale. Perhaps someone in the eastern US may be interested. See http://www.nt-owners.org/forums/showthread.php?9679-Trailer-Chariot-Cycle-Shuttle and as I said, if this is a no-no, Moderators, please delete.
Can't view the pics since I'm not a member of the forum.
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
What brand of trailer is that? Looks very nice!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its called a DropTail. They are manufactured in Texas. So far I can't find any "well they should of done this or that".
 
Back
Top