franov_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I'll just leave it there: people really never stop to amaze me :rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
...or virgin with f****d rear endEmptySea_imp said:Actually, if he had RLETs, he wouldn't need the training wheels. Fact.

I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?franov_imp said:I'll just leave it there: people really never stop to amaze me :rofl:
I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?TXBikerGuy_imp said:I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?franov_imp said:I'll just leave it there: people really never stop to amaze me :rofl:

that's exactly the fun part! I think that might be the most unrideable thing ever put on a road; also, the 2 added wheels do not have any shocks, therefore I wonder how this feels over a bumpy road or simply how it behaves in turns without those..TXBikerGuy_imp said:I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?franov_imp said:I'll just leave it there: people really never stop to amaze me :rofl:
NO Joe, you are perfectly correctpekingduck_imp said:Put on your helmet, get in your car, put your passenger in the back seat, and roll all the windows down. You'll save 10 grand, and have all the same benefits. Any benefits at all to the "trike" I missed?

:rofl:pekingduck_imp said:Needs a sidecar on each side, each one pulling a trailer. And a helmet in the shape of a dunce cap, if anyone remembers what that was.