Look at that!

franov_imp said:
I'll just leave it there: people really never stop to amaze me :rofl:

I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?
 
TXBikerGuy_imp said:
franov_imp said:
I'll just leave it there: people really never stop to amaze me :rofl:

I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?
I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?
Good point TXGB :thumbsup:
 
Put on your helmet, get in your car, put your passenger in the back seat, and roll all the windows down. You'll save 10 grand, and have all the same benefits. Any benefits at all to the "trike" I missed?
 
Anyone who has watched a child using training wheels on a bicycle knows that there are times when the rear "drive" wheel gets in a spot lower than the training wheels on the sides, there is no traction no matter how fast you pedal. I wonder how this is different. I'd hate to get stopped over a pot hole at a traffic light...
 
Thread starter
TXBikerGuy_imp said:
franov_imp said:
I'll just leave it there: people really never stop to amaze me :rofl:

I've never been good at math, but I've always assumed "trike" meant 3 wheels. I'm counting 4. They found a way to turn a CB1100 into a quad?
that's exactly the fun part! I think that might be the most unrideable thing ever put on a road; also, the 2 added wheels do not have any shocks, therefore I wonder how this feels over a bumpy road or simply how it behaves in turns without those..
 
pekingduck_imp said:
Put on your helmet, get in your car, put your passenger in the back seat, and roll all the windows down. You'll save 10 grand, and have all the same benefits. Any benefits at all to the "trike" I missed?
NO Joe, you are perfectly correct :thumbsup:
 
Needs a sidecar on each side, each one pulling a trailer. And a helmet in the shape of a dunce cap, if anyone remembers what that was.
 
Back
Top