Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey ferret, know those little white pills you take ? Take 2 of them tomorrow. You should be ok. :clap:The ferret_imp said:Hey I'm having that for dinner tonight! Mmmmmmmmm a family favorite. We eat it at least once a week.
Yea baby! I'd eat me some chicken fried steak in a heartbeat! Pencil that in!LongRanger_imp said:Ferret, if you're a fan of chicken fried steak, I've got a treat waiting for you in Walden, CO. And the ride there is awfully good, too.
Hey thanks for the tips! Sadly I saw on Facebook that Gracie's Place in Stamping Ground has closed their doors!The ferret_imp said:Hey Stichill... just thought I'd mention a couple of places for you to try (if you haven't already ... although they are on this side of the river)
Ribbers... Portsmouth Ohio, great steaks! We ride there a couple times a year for one. Nice ride down ST RT 125 through Shawnee State Forest and I know some great curvy roads coming back
Quatman Cafe...Norwood Ohio (on corner of Quatman Ave and Montgomery Road)... great burger and fries. No good way to get there, but worth the trip. Been eating there a couple times a year since 1968
Rockin Robins... Ripley, Ohio right along the river..another great burger and fries or I often get the club sandwich and fries
Sammy's Blue Ash, Ohio another great place for Burger and fries
Dickeys BBQ... Amelia Ohio..good pulled pork sandwiches
BTW I put Gracie's in the plans for our fall Men's Trip this year.






They've got you covered, ferret!The ferret_imp said:There isn't a thing I would put in my mouth in those first 4 pics. I don't eat bait lol
Cheeseburger in 5th pic looks good though
sorry to hear about Gracie's... was looking forward to it

Exactly!The ferret_imp said:There isn't a thing I would put in my mouth in those first 4 pics. I don't eat bait lol
Cheeseburger in 5th pic looks good though
sorry to hear about Gracie's... was looking forward to it
I LOVED the fish tacos I had in San Diego.Stichill_imp said:I tried fish tacos in San Diego. Disgusting.
And I say that as a guy who likes sushi and tuna salad sandwiches.
