soggybottom_imp
Running like a top
I'm 64 today, uuhh, will need some beer today for sure....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

soggybottom_imp said:I'm 64 today, uuhh, will need some beer today for sure....

Of course we'll also be able to repeat all of our existing conversations and no one will notice. I'm picturing myself walking out into the garage one day to discover that there is a beautiful CB1100 parked inside. Then I'll find myself motivated enough start a forum dedicated to this great machine. Only to discover that someone else had already beat me to it.Houtman_imp said:One day we might all be so old that the only thing we discuss is our own health issues.
Rboe_imp said:Geez; all these old farts around here, you'd think I was still on the Moto Guzzi site. :biker:
:angel:

Guth_imp said:Of course we'll also be able to repeat all of our existing conversations and no one will notice. I'm picturing myself walking out into the garage one day to discover that there is a beautiful CB1100 parked inside. Then I'll find myself motivated enough start a forum dedicated to this great machine. Only to discover that someone else had already beat me to it.Houtman_imp said:One day we might all be so old that the only thing we discuss is our own health issues.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should never have posted this !!!Houtman_imp said:One day we might all be so old that the only thing we discuss is our own health issues.
Rboe_imp said:Geez; all these old farts around here, you'd think I was still on the Moto Guzzi site. :biker:
:angel:
What, no safety wire?Lord Popgun_imp said:Maybe its my aviation maint. background, but thoses springs and wing nuts just don't do it for me so I usually ditch them and use a nut and lockwasher. But whatever works!
