License Plate screws.

Flynrider_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Maybe its my aviation maint. background, but thoses springs and wing nuts just don't do it for me so I usually ditch them and use a nut and lockwasher. But whatever works!
What, no safety wire? :D
What, no safety wire? :D
LOL!!

Hummm, I do have a couple rolls of safety wire and a set of safety wire pliers....:rolleyes:
 
Dealership here uses the reflectors (no springs) and they fall off ALL THE TIME. Going to use loctite on them; hopefully that will slow down the timer on losing the plate!
 
Houtman, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Maybe its my aviation maint. background, but thoses springs and wing nuts just don't do it for me so I usually ditch them and use a nut and lockwasher. But whatever works!
What, no safety wire? :D
What, no safety wire? :D
LOL!!

Hummm, I do have a couple rolls of safety wire and a set of safety wire pliers....:rolleyes:
What, no safety wire? :D
LOL!!

Hummm, I do have a couple rolls of safety wire and a set of safety wire pliers....:rolleyes:
That brings back memories...which sizes? .020 or .032? :D
 
Back
Top