License Plate screws.

Happy Birthday!!

Now post something about Locktite :)
 
soggybottom_imp said:
I'm 64 today, uuhh, will need some beer today for sure....

Hmmm..nothing on the calendar. Regardless..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOGGYBOTTOM :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Geez; all these old farts around here, you'd think I was still on the Moto Guzzi site. :biker:

:angel:
 
Is it winter, that seems strange, its 83 degrees here in southern California. As a matter of fact, I am going to wait until three or four pm to wash the CB today
Happy birthday sir !
 
Houtman_imp said:
One day we might all be so old that the only thing we discuss is our own health issues.
Of course we'll also be able to repeat all of our existing conversations and no one will notice. I'm picturing myself walking out into the garage one day to discover that there is a beautiful CB1100 parked inside. Then I'll find myself motivated enough start a forum dedicated to this great machine. Only to discover that someone else had already beat me to it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Rboe_imp said:
Geez; all these old farts around here, you'd think I was still on the Moto Guzzi site. :biker:

:angel:

Ha ...in order to find many of those wired kids you are going to have to go visit a 600 sportbike forum. This forum is for the more " discriminating" buyer ;)
 
Guth_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
One day we might all be so old that the only thing we discuss is our own health issues.
Of course we'll also be able to repeat all of our existing conversations and no one will notice. I'm picturing myself walking out into the garage one day to discover that there is a beautiful CB1100 parked inside. Then I'll find myself motivated enough start a forum dedicated to this great machine. Only to discover that someone else had already beat me to it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course we'll also be able to repeat all of our existing conversations and no one will notice. I'm picturing myself walking out into the garage one day to discover that there is a beautiful CB1100 parked inside. Then I'll find myself motivated enough start a forum dedicated to this great machine. Only to discover that someone else had already beat me to it.


Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk

:rofl: ain't it the truth
 
Houtman_imp said:
One day we might all be so old that the only thing we discuss is our own health issues.
I should never have posted this !!!
A few days after I posted this I came down with a bad UTI and could not pee for 3 days,the worst I ever felt in my life and ended up with a bag!
Before this I was never sick and the only bad days were terrible hangovers ,but at least with that you knew that you had a good time before.
 
Dang sorry to hear that Houtman. Get well fast.
 
Been there with a prostrate infection and kidney stones. Flomax is your friend and an antibiotic, with drinking plenty of fluids.
I feel for you and hope you are back at it soon. I did rig a calf bag and was mobile and rode last year through it all.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Maybe its my aviation maint. background, but thoses springs and wing nuts just don't do it for me so I usually ditch them and use a nut and lockwasher. But whatever works!
 
I like to use stainless steel bolts with nylon lock nuts. I don't like the look of a reflector anywhere on a bike.
Rboe_imp said:
Geez; all these old farts around here, you'd think I was still on the Moto Guzzi site. :biker:

:angel:




:rofl: Least no one has mentioned red suspenders or corn cob pipes yet.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Maybe its my aviation maint. background, but thoses springs and wing nuts just don't do it for me so I usually ditch them and use a nut and lockwasher. But whatever works!
What, no safety wire? :D
 
Back
Top