misterprofessionality
Road warrior
if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i sure wish i could of had gotten one this go aroundmisterprofessionality_imp said:if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!misterprofessionality_imp said:if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!pdedse_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!misterprofessionality_imp said:if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
^ 
I tell my children that their children will laugh at the idea that their mom/dad actually had to carry around a 3"x6" inch "brick" that could be lost/stolen/dropped, that clothing had special pockets just for these antiquated pieces of technology...GoldOxide_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!pdedse_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!misterprofessionality_imp said:if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
Or: " ... I didn't know steam engines, err, ... I mean dino-powered (gas?) internal combustion (Did I get that right, granddaddy?) engines could move that fast.
Grandpa - Did they have flying bicycles (They are called 'motorcycles', grandson) like they do today?
Hey look grandpa! That mo-tor-cy-cle is of the same brand as our robo-chef, 'Honda'. ... "
Heh, heh, pdedse - I think you are on to sumthin' with "Google Blink". I can only imagine all the lawsuits settled before the technology becomes stable and clean of malware. :dodgy:Cormanus_imp said:Do you really want mom to hear your thoughts? :huh:
I mean all your jeans still have a pocket for a timepiece and NOBODY knows what it's for. it's just there waiting for a pocket watch that nobody uses. they still sew that pocket into your jeans in 2023. WHY???.pdedse_imp said:I tell my children that their children will laugh at the idea that their mom/dad actually had to carry around a 3"x6" inch "brick" that could be lost/stolen/dropped, that clothing had special pockets just for these antiquated pieces of technology...GoldOxide_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!pdedse_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!misterprofessionality_imp said:if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
Or: " ... I didn't know steam engines, err, ... I mean dino-powered (gas?) internal combustion (Did I get that right, granddaddy?) engines could move that fast.
Grandpa - Did they have flying bicycles (They are called 'motorcycles', grandson) like they do today?
Hey look grandpa! That mo-tor-cy-cle is of the same brand as our robo-chef, 'Honda'. ... "
...because brain-chip implants will replace cell phones. Hard 2-second blink both eyes opens the "screen" your brain sees, your thoughts and eye movement control the internet pages / messages / photos / videos. Think "google", blink and the google screen opens. Think "call mom", blink and you can hear mom's voice inside your head. You don't have to talk, just think the thoughts and mom "hears" your thoughts in her brain.
They laugh and say, "yeah, right"...kinda like my sibs and I used to do when 'mad scientists' would tell us one day phones won't have chords and that we could just carry them around wherever we went.
; )
... and a change pouch in themisterprofessionality_imp said:I mean all your jeans still have a pocket for a timepiece and NOBODY knows what it's for. it's just there waiting for a pocket watch that nobody uses. they still sew that pocket into your jeans in 2023. WHY???.pdedse_imp said:I tell my children that their children will laugh at the idea that their mom/dad actually had to carry around a 3"x6" inch "brick" that could be lost/stolen/dropped, that clothing had special pockets just for these antiquated pieces of technology...GoldOxide_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!pdedse_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!misterprofessionality_imp said:if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
Or: " ... I didn't know steam engines, err, ... I mean dino-powered (gas?) internal combustion (Did I get that right, granddaddy?) engines could move that fast.
Grandpa - Did they have flying bicycles (They are called 'motorcycles', grandson) like they do today?
Hey look grandpa! That mo-tor-cy-cle is of the same brand as our robo-chef, 'Honda'. ... "
...because brain-chip implants will replace cell phones. Hard 2-second blink both eyes opens the "screen" your brain sees, your thoughts and eye movement control the internet pages / messages / photos / videos. Think "google", blink and the google screen opens. Think "call mom", blink and you can hear mom's voice inside your head. You don't have to talk, just think the thoughts and mom "hears" your thoughts in her brain.
They laugh and say, "yeah, right"...kinda like my sibs and I used to do when 'mad scientists' would tell us one day phones won't have chords and that we could just carry them around wherever we went.
; )
Hard 'right blink'...edits out any "not for mom" thoughts....come on, they've worked this out. Maybe CebChip (cerebal chip implant) versions prior to 3.1 allowed a few "unedited" thoughts to get through, but CebChip14 is the bomb.Cormanus_imp said:Do you really want mom to hear your thoughts? :huh:
I mean all your jeans still have a pocket for a timepiece and NOBODY knows what it's for. it's just there waiting for a pocket watch that nobody uses. they still sew that pocket into your jeans in 2023. WHY???.misterprofessionality_imp said:I mean all your jeans still have a pocket for a timepiece and NOBODY knows what it's for. it's just there waiting for a pocket watch that nobody uses. they still sew that pocket into your jeans in 2023. WHY???.pdedse_imp said:I tell my children that their children will laugh at the idea that their mom/dad actually had to carry around a 3"x6" inch "brick" that could be lost/stolen/dropped, that clothing had special pockets just for these antiquated pieces of technology...GoldOxide_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!pdedse_imp said:I know it's a labor of love on your part, and I wasn't trying to insinuate otherwise. Your calendar efforts are much appreciated!misterprofessionality_imp said:if they don't charge me more i aint chargin you more. there's NO PROFIT on those calendars. I won't budge on that point.
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
If that bottomed out speedo needle does make the calendar, I can alreay see it: 30 years from now one of our grandchildren will find an ol' 2024 calendar stashed away under a bunch of boxes out in the shed. He'll flip through the dog-eared calender pages and ask his motorcycle history buff dad about this and that photo. When dad sees the speedo photo at 125mph, he'll pause and utter "wait-a-minute...this can't be right...these things had a rev limiter of 112mph"...and that's when grandson/daughter will ask that insightful question...
..."what's a revlimitur for, daddy?"
Or: " ... I didn't know steam engines, err, ... I mean dino-powered (gas?) internal combustion (Did I get that right, granddaddy?) engines could move that fast.
Grandpa - Did they have flying bicycles (They are called 'motorcycles', grandson) like they do today?
Hey look grandpa! That mo-tor-cy-cle is of the same brand as our robo-chef, 'Honda'. ... "
...because brain-chip implants will replace cell phones. Hard 2-second blink both eyes opens the "screen" your brain sees, your thoughts and eye movement control the internet pages / messages / photos / videos. Think "google", blink and the google screen opens. Think "call mom", blink and you can hear mom's voice inside your head. You don't have to talk, just think the thoughts and mom "hears" your thoughts in her brain.
They laugh and say, "yeah, right"...kinda like my sibs and I used to do when 'mad scientists' would tell us one day phones won't have chords and that we could just carry them around wherever we went.
; )
(+1) for the Dutch'er.Nachodaddy_imp said:Thanks Dutch, that is beautiful. Great bike, too.
how does that pirelli handle? I put metzlers on and their not lasting to longDutchRutter_imp said:Went for a bit of a ride last Saturday (2 hour loop) since the weather was dry enough. Stopped by one of the nicer (if people don't dump too much garbage nearby) covered bridges for some pictures while stretching the legs out.
![]()
![]()
![]()
And one of the full group
![]()