Mtneers
Been there
Inhouse Bob_imp said:Looks like a lovely day of riding. Alain, I hope you and your wife can make the trip down again for this year's rally. And bring Peter with you!
What Bob said!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Inhouse Bob_imp said:Looks like a lovely day of riding. Alain, I hope you and your wife can make the trip down again for this year's rally. And bring Peter with you!

....and usual =alprider_imp said:on my standard loop...like always..![]()




alprider_imp said:on my standard loop...like always..![]()
....and usual =peterbaron_imp said:....and usual =alprider_imp said:on my standard loop...like always..![]()
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection![]()
Thanks! Yea alps looks like hes in some gorgeous country.Cormanus_imp said:Lovely shots, mvk24. I really like the starlit one.
You, too, alprider.
....and usual =mvk24_imp said:....and usual =peterbaron_imp said:....and usual =alprider_imp said:on my standard loop...like always..![]()
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection![]()
![]()
![]()
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersectionViewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
....and usual =alprider_imp said:....and usual =mvk24_imp said:....and usual =peterbaron_imp said:....and usual =alprider_imp said:on my standard loop...like always..![]()
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection![]()
![]()
![]()
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersectionViewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk![]()
![]()
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersectionViewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Viewbug...is something and nothing....I quickly looked inside....
because
about the most important thing byside from the right light : the composition of the picture / image design ....I find next to nothing
a keyword is for example : golden ratio...(for something you can eventual show/fade in a grid on the cam display)
one of the best site for me is this..ok its german but why not...
Schöner Fotografieren - Texte zur Fotografie
photoshop and all this stuff/apps helps nothing if is the perspective and arrangement boring aaand just always too : the right light....2 latin words: photo-graphy.......... photo=light , graphy=graph...or short painting with light
aaaaand of course it helps still a lot if you know all the settings from your cam....for what they are, what influence they have like shutter speed, aperture, iso ..... yess exactly this 3 characters are the top basics about every kind pic..since exist the photography......
the big question is always
what kind of object do you want in which environment how capture...or what kind situation you have just now on your place
the full automatic button on the cam is fine but its just a automatic....the cam make anything but maybe not this what you like as a result/effect...the full auto mod is only most ok if is enough light there and with static things...
Yea as soon as I downloaded tapatalk I could upload photos easily from my phone.Cormanus_imp said:Can you describe the steps you’ve taken to post the picture, chopperrockets?
First the file has to be 250kb or less in size. Secondly, you have to upload it and thirdly, you have to insert it into the post.
Yea as soon as I downloaded tapatalk I could upload photos easily from my phone.mvk24_imp said:Yea as soon as I downloaded tapatalk I could upload photos easily from my phone.Cormanus_imp said:Can you describe the steps you’ve taken to post the picture, chopperrockets?
First the file has to be 250kb or less in size. Secondly, you have to upload it and thirdly, you have to insert it into the post.
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk