Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Looks like a lovely day of riding. Alain, I hope you and your wife can make the trip down again for this year's rally. And bring Peter with you!

What Bob said!
742f46960b794509b3761fdbcd3237b2.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
alprider_imp said:
on my standard loop...like always..:P
....and usual = :thumbsup::thumbsup:
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection :P
 
i am sure your free lessons you can find in the web...........and i dont like only the colors from the phone.....specal from the second pic here

btw. taking pics is painting with light.....
 
These are some shots from last season. Only got 5k miles in between June and September last year :(

Doing oil, rotors, tires, air filter, risers, tune up as we speak :)
a203adec9501ebbcb7027bdb39b1652b.jpg
8f976605afa61f67ad23633f9c6130af.jpg
1605ade9b643f9246cbee9d97eaed382.jpg
ba73cc4dcd95f652dd0ebd274ab6ac1d.jpg
6d99b8abd4a20a08724d37cbf660aa60.jpg
b3cf17e27a8dec0d56f1b4f071dfb03b.jpg
30c5f0f1de5f40396b05f22d2dd5021e.jpg
1d2f834c8c1160e8ce57c2074cef5821.jpg


Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
As always Alprider, impressed with all your work and looking forward to it after the weekend, i detect a familiar village, thank you:thumbsup:

alprider_imp said:
on my standard loop...like always..:P
 
peterbaron_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
on my standard loop...like always..:P
....and usual = :thumbsup::thumbsup:
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection :P
....and usual =
162b4adef0a29b115e354730c723306a.png
42b4b39af2efe600a3d141077867c12b.png

If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection
749f211f768586df23b7764a94ee7d3d.png
Viewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Had to dig around the computer to find a few more. Riding NYC to white mountains this upcoming weekend. I'll have some more for you guys.
62233e2e831a201250af5fb340766cf2.jpg
fa4ac6f4cc25b9193bb535a7ce6a6b7c.jpg


Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Lovely shots, mvk24. I really like the starlit one.

You, too, alprider.
 
Mountains and green are hard to beat.
 
mvk24_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
on my standard loop...like always..:P
....and usual = :thumbsup::thumbsup:
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection :P
....and usual =
162b4adef0a29b115e354730c723306a.png
42b4b39af2efe600a3d141077867c12b.png

If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection
749f211f768586df23b7764a94ee7d3d.png
Viewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
....and usual =
f8c525a4fd4a194591469b8c5629c48a.png
39fb6b0191cd5ff2ec2d19a39239750e.png

If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection
69326cd8cca6b26349bf61348c529d42.png
Viewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Viewbug...is something and nothing....I quickly looked inside....

because

about the most important thing byside from the right light : the composition of the picture / image design ....I find next to nothing

a keyword is for example : golden ratio...(for something you can eventual show/fade in a grid on the cam display)

one of the best site for me is this..ok its german but why not...

Schöner Fotografieren - Texte zur Fotografie


photoshop and all this stuff/apps helps nothing if is the perspective and arrangement boring aaand just always too : the right light....2 latin words: photo-graphy.......... photo=light , graphy=graph...or short painting with light

aaaaand of course it helps still a lot if you know all the settings from your cam....for what they are, what influence they have like shutter speed, aperture, iso ..... yess exactly this 3 characters are the top basics about every kind pic..since exist the photography......

the big question is always
what kind of object do you want in which environment how capture...or what kind situation you have just now on your place

the full automatic button on the cam is fine but its just a automatic....the cam make anything but maybe not this what you like as a result/effect...the full auto mod is only most ok if is enough light there and with static things...
 
alprider_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
on my standard loop...like always..:P
....and usual = :thumbsup::thumbsup:
If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection :P
....and usual =
162b4adef0a29b115e354730c723306a.png
42b4b39af2efe600a3d141077867c12b.png

If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection
749f211f768586df23b7764a94ee7d3d.png
Viewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
....and usual =
f8c525a4fd4a194591469b8c5629c48a.png
39fb6b0191cd5ff2ec2d19a39239750e.png

If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection
69326cd8cca6b26349bf61348c529d42.png
Viewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Viewbug...is something and nothing....I quickly looked inside....

because

about the most important thing byside from the right light : the composition of the picture / image design ....I find next to nothing

a keyword is for example : golden ratio...(for something you can eventual show/fade in a grid on the cam display)

one of the best site for me is this..ok its german but why not...

Schöner Fotografieren - Texte zur Fotografie


photoshop and all this stuff/apps helps nothing if is the perspective and arrangement boring aaand just always too : the right light....2 latin words: photo-graphy.......... photo=light , graphy=graph...or short painting with light

aaaaand of course it helps still a lot if you know all the settings from your cam....for what they are, what influence they have like shutter speed, aperture, iso ..... yess exactly this 3 characters are the top basics about every kind pic..since exist the photography......

the big question is always
what kind of object do you want in which environment how capture...or what kind situation you have just now on your place

the full automatic button on the cam is fine but its just a automatic....the cam make anything but maybe not this what you like as a result/effect...the full auto mod is only most ok if is enough light there and with static things...
....and usual =
04925c903480562bb8d9372b540cdd3d.png
1193d5eccba27b63488f5da99b5eb31b.png

If I'll visit CH, thinking of taking some free photography lessons... and in picture #2 your bike is blocking the intersection
2cdb84965f379c345dbd2504dfa47999.png
Viewbug.com is a photography website and app. There is free membership or 2 more paid memberships. Pro is only 13$ a month I believe and you get all kinds of free photography and editing classes and such. Good environment to take your photography to the next step.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Viewbug...is something and nothing....I quickly looked inside....

because

about the most important thing byside from the right light : the composition of the picture / image design ....I find next to nothing

a keyword is for example : golden ratio...(for something you can eventual show/fade in a grid on the cam display)

one of the best site for me is this..ok its german but why not...

Schöner Fotografieren - Texte zur Fotografie


photoshop and all this stuff/apps helps nothing if is the perspective and arrangement boring aaand just always too : the right light....2 latin words: photo-graphy.......... photo=light , graphy=graph...or short painting with light

aaaaand of course it helps still a lot if you know all the settings from your cam....for what they are, what influence they have like shutter speed, aperture, iso ..... yess exactly this 3 characters are the top basics about every kind pic..since exist the photography......

the big question is always
what kind of object do you want in which environment how capture...or what kind situation you have just now on your place

the full automatic button on the cam is fine but its just a automatic....the cam make anything but maybe not this what you like as a result/effect...the full auto mod is only most ok if is enough light there and with static things... Haha yes you are correct. Courses can explain the rule of thirds and basics of composition but understanding and implementing it is a different story. I was just referencing his desire to seek out some lessons. I always said, the camera is just a tool to capture what the eye can see!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Can you describe the steps you’ve taken to post the picture, chopperrockets?

First the file has to be 250kb or less in size. Secondly, you have to upload it and thirdly, you have to insert it into the post.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Can you describe the steps you’ve taken to post the picture, chopperrockets?

First the file has to be 250kb or less in size. Secondly, you have to upload it and thirdly, you have to insert it into the post.
Yea as soon as I downloaded tapatalk I could upload photos easily from my phone.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
mvk24_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Can you describe the steps you’ve taken to post the picture, chopperrockets?

First the file has to be 250kb or less in size. Secondly, you have to upload it and thirdly, you have to insert it into the post.
Yea as soon as I downloaded tapatalk I could upload photos easily from my phone.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Yea as soon as I downloaded tapatalk I could upload photos easily from my phone.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Yea, tapatalk is my go to. No size restrictions, no hassle. If it's on your phone you can post it and even decide what size.
 
Back
Top