Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

peterbaron_imp said:
Richard, beautiful shots ...and your CB of course !!
The ferret_imp said:
Nice Richard...looks like spring, a renewal of life
Chuckk_imp said:
very nice pics.. your bike looks really nice !! ..
Thanks, all. It's a nice location and I will return to the avenue of trees later in the year and hopefully capture them in full leaf.
 
Looks great Richard! Clean virus free air and very light traffic due to everyone hiding out. Hanging with wife today! Maybe sneak out tomorrow for a little " Viral spiral!
845509078a55ed2ca8e595ac0ff2ee3e.png


2013 Cb 1100 "
 
KPSguy_imp said:
Looks great Richard! Clean virus free air and very light traffic due to everyone hiding out. Hanging with wife today! Maybe sneak out tomorrow for a little " Viral spiral!
845509078a55ed2ca8e595ac0ff2ee3e.png


2013 Cb 1100 "
Yep. I think we have to take advantage of the opportunity to ride while we are able. For me, it offers a great way to enjoy the outside world, without putting myself or others at increased risk from this virus.

I know there are plenty of places in the world where leisure riding is currently out of scope, so I do feel fortunate right now.
 
I plan on continuing with my mountain rides.. often I may see 5 or 6 cars on my way to the fire station (50 miles away) so I am isolated from people.. if the curfew police would stop me, I would say I am on my way to the store for food, and that is allowed.. the store I am headed for is the pistachio ranch, 65 miles away, through the mountains.. when I return, I will gas up, using a credit card.. then use my hand sanitizer to kill the germs that may be on the gas pump..
.
c3a02593635b4d7f24df46a029afb362.jpg

the credit card will be used at the pump..
 
I just read this:

VC STAR
As restricted life goes on in Ventura county......
City of Ventura Police Departament is looking for smart and fast, motorcycle equipped pistachio trafficker.
Any information leading to his capture will be rewarded by a free set of PR3 x 18 tires, $20 gas bonus and 10 oz advanced hand sanitizer.
.................
:P
 
so the plan is to turn myself in, get the reward, put the new tires on, the go back out and buy another $60. worth of pistachios that have been confiscated from me.. wow.. new tires for $60.
 
Chuckk_imp said:
so the plan is to turn myself in, get the reward, put the new tires on, the go back out and buy another $60. worth of pistachios that have been confiscated from me.. wow.. new tires for $60.

:thumbsup: and make a few more trips, so I can have my prize as well :)
 
Out for little " very chilly " social distancing and " humanitarian sharing" all at the same time, after on line praise with Mark English and CLC worship team... !
Donated some of my N95s and blue gloves box to S.Philly drive thru" Corvid 19 " by Citizens Bank Park...front line ! Passed them off to a group of Phila finest in Blue....gonna get them to whom ever needs! Extremely shortage of these, and were very well received!
Blessings and prayers for all the activities going there!
Be safe all!
f4dea5a06a8e541989a208f3b603531a.jpg
f34f2b44b4075dae3a1893bfe0557d15.jpg
42542aa5eab47c29230cb4b60a703d12.jpg
99dc6b18cc2e5b517d1ee886c8404841.jpg
4eae7a03879eaeccb478d41e4f86d591.jpg


2013 Cb 1100 "
 
Great shot andyoz. Looks like some gloved marauder is trying to haul herself onto the rear seat.
 
Winter is coming, so I thought I'd sneak the CB out for a quick ride this afternoon before the cold settles in again tomorrow. It was partly sunny and 67 today. Tonight's forecast is 18 degrees with snow. Tomorrow, snow all day and a high of 23. Oh well.

Snapped this photo near Palmer Lake, CO today. This train, running northbound, was probably two miles long. Seems like it went on forever. Who can identify what it's carrying? (Not a hint: we have a Lockheed Martin rocket production plant nearby).

7cd1cb430ec1bbafc6994ab048ccfecd.jpg
 
Yep! Vestas has a wind turbine tower production facility in Pueblo, CO, about two hours south of Palmer Lake. These are sections of towers likely being delivered to an installation site. These things are HUGE. I thought they were rocket bodies until, like you, I noticed “Vestas” printed on the blue covers.
 
A snapshot from the lake.
Easter is the opening of the summer season, normally it is full of tourists here. But in these days all the hotels, restaurants, bars, campings are closed for the lock-down. Like almost everywhere, and hearing my relatives, friends and colleagues in other countries, well I am so lucky for having the possibility to go for a ride in these days.
I wish you and your beloved ones to stay healthy and that a solution for the COVID-19 will be found soon. Take care!
 
Back
Top