GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Very nice LWJ.LakeWylieJoe_imp said:North of Sun Valley, ID. Great day for riding.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very nice LWJ.LakeWylieJoe_imp said:North of Sun Valley, ID. Great day for riding.
Yes, it is, you and other members are already invited. Bring your swimming gear with warmers, now lake is very coldChuckk_imp said:is that your house, down by the waters edge !! .. nice color !! ..
I think I can see brush strokes.. haha

I can't wait to explore Mt. Abel or Mt. Pinos sometime after thanksgiving !! .. if I send pics, you guys up north will say "how boring" .. but maybe I can capture some good ones..
Interesting ruins Chuck. Clear image quality.Chuckk_imp said:it was a nice sunny day and I thought I had better not waste it.. especially when I hear of you northern guys having to moth ball your bikes.. so I did a little exploring today, up in the mountains.. I had passed this old house many times, so today I took a closer look.. I wish I knew the history of the place.. actually, I know of someone that has a little restaurant in the cuyama valley.. he might know.. anyway, here are some pics I took today of my adventure..
chuckk ..
.![]()
.![]()
.![]()
![]()
.![]()
Well saidChuckk_imp said:nice pics !! .. it's always nice to see what other riders see often, but we would never see.. thanks redbirds..
chuckk ..

Well saidRocky_imp said:Well saidChuckk_imp said:nice pics !! .. it's always nice to see what other riders see often, but we would never see.. thanks redbirds..
chuckk ..![]()
I always enjoy seeing the geography and surroundings of where others live - places that I'll probably never see in person.

In this part of the south exposed rock is a rare thing; limestone sometimes finds it's way to the surface. Sand, dirt and clay are the norm and I live on a sandhill area, 125' above sea level and the highest land in my county.KiowaEagle_imp said:Nice pics Redbirds! Is there a lot of sand in that area?
rumas_imp said:today
^^ +1, white is nice and unique, only small number around...GoldOxide_imp said:Kinda liken' that white tank rumas.