emptysea
Road warrior
It was damaged by someone banging on it trying to dislodge a chunk of ice that was stuck inside. Don't ask me how I know this.Inhouse Bob_imp said:By the looks of that downspout, that spot may not be the safest!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It was damaged by someone banging on it trying to dislodge a chunk of ice that was stuck inside. Don't ask me how I know this.Inhouse Bob_imp said:By the looks of that downspout, that spot may not be the safest!
It was damaged by someone banging on it trying to dislodge a chunk of ice that was stuck inside. Don't ask me how I know this.EmptySea_imp said:It was damaged by someone banging on it trying to dislodge a chunk of ice that was stuck inside. Don't ask me how I know this.Inhouse Bob_imp said:By the looks of that downspout, that spot may not be the safest!

Neat showcase.EmptySea_imp said:Warm enough (37f at 8:00am, 47f at noon) to commute one more time this year. Got to ride about 16 miles at lunchtime to get what's left of my hair cut, but then got tied up with the fascinating world of insurance at the end of the day so didn't get out until after dark.
![]()

Alright, alright. We can’t all have a DLX. I do love my ‘13 though, 5 speed and allThe ferret_imp said:Great pic of the 13 db. Best looking? Maybe. Sportiest? NO doubt!

For sure. Btw. isn't it the same like the 2013?Cormanus_imp said:Nothing beats the 2010 and 2011 models.![]()


I too prefer the looks of the Black CB with the silver engine and silver wheels like Django’s, over my US ‘14 Standard model. As said many time, our inline 4 cylinders engine is the crown jewel that should stand out on our bikes.Django_imp said:Well, chrome head pipes are missing...
![]()
Yes and yes again.The ferret_imp said:A black paint, silver motors, silver wheels, black side covers with a chrome head pipes (with either the 4 into 1 or 4 into 2) would be sublime.