Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

suhawk305_imp said:
Django_imp said:
Well, chrome head pipes are missing...

b729636f221f3049573c67c5afbc78ec.jpg
I too prefer the looks of the Black CB with the silver engine and silver wheels like Django’s, over my US ‘14 Standard model. As said many time, our inline 4 cylinders engine is the crown jewel that should stand out on our bikes.
That said, my CB is still eye candy to me and all thoughts of the above disappears when I hit the starter button and go down the road. I consider myself a lucky guy to experience and own one of these fabulous machines.

Roma’s, are those Italian wine boxes strapped to your beautiful CB?
Great lookin' CB django.
 


A few days before Xmas, the temperature is 49 degrees, and it's not raining. Must be a gift from the heavens, so I took her out yesterday for a leisurely 50 mile December Bonus ride, stopping for hot chocolate at the doughnut place halfway through. Heated grips have paid for themselves by now, I figure. Today--rain and gale force wind.
 
the more I see those 17 EX's the more I like them.
 


I haven't been on the road for over two months due to the onset of winter and cold weather, so I can only reflect back on last summer when I was joyfully swinging through our winding coastal roads on the CB.
Many of these roads are squarely on the Atlantic Ocean and you can almost spit in the ocean - but I wouldn't be so rude and crude :D :D
Here, I had paused on one of my favorite roads for a butt rest and snapped a shot of this great machine.
As you can see I fitted fork gaiters following ferret's great tutorial on the subject. Very easy to do and it gives a more retro look.
The matching side covers came from Mr. T.
 
Great reflection on a great ride Rocky. Bike looks awesome too!
 
baxtercat_imp said:
A few days before Xmas, the temperature is 49 degrees, and it's not raining. Must be a gift from the heavens, so I took her out yesterday for a leisurely 50 mile December Bonus ride, stopping for hot chocolate at the doughnut place halfway through. Heated grips have paid for themselves by now, I figure. Today--rain and gale force wind.
Gorgeous ride! Nice story too.
Rocky_imp said:
I haven't been on the road for over two months due to the onset of winter and cold weather, so I can only reflect back on last summer when I was joyfully swinging through our winding coastal roads on the CB.
Many of these roads are squarely on the Atlantic Ocean and you can almost spit in the ocean - but I wouldn't be so rude and crude :D :D
Here, I had paused on one of my favorite roads for a butt rest and snapped a shot of this great machine.
As you can see I fitted fork gaiters following ferret's great tutorial on the subject. Very easy to do and it gives a more retro look.
The matching side covers came from Mr. T.
Practically a spittin' image of my ride, sans the tailpipe protector.
 
Rocky_imp said:
I haven't been on the road for over two months due to the onset of winter and cold weather, so I can only reflect back on last summer when I was joyfully swinging through our winding coastal roads on the CB.
Many of these roads are squarely on the Atlantic Ocean and you can almost spit in the ocean - but I wouldn't be so rude and crude :D :D
Here, I had paused on one of my favorite roads for a butt rest and snapped a shot of this great machine.
As you can see I fitted fork gaiters following ferret's great tutorial on the subject. Very easy to do and it gives a more retro look.
The matching side covers came from Mr. T.
Good for you, Rocky. One day I was riding along and was going to spit in an ocean until I remembered I was wearing a full-face helmet. :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
I haven't been on the road for over two months due to the onset of winter and cold weather, so I can only reflect back on last summer when I was joyfully swinging through our winding coastal roads on the CB.
Many of these roads are squarely on the Atlantic Ocean and you can almost spit in the ocean - but I wouldn't be so rude and crude :D :D
Here, I had paused on one of my favorite roads for a butt rest and snapped a shot of this great machine.
As you can see I fitted fork gaiters following ferret's great tutorial on the subject. Very easy to do and it gives a more retro look.
The matching side covers came from Mr. T.
Good for you, Rocky. One day I was riding along and was going to spit in an ocean until I remembered I was wearing a full-face helmet. :P
Good for you, Rocky. One day I was riding along and was going to spit in an ocean until I remembered I was wearing a full-face helmet. :P
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
With this pic a late Christmas greet to all members of the forum before it's over from a ride in mild and dry weather.



Wisedrum
 
Lucked out with a sunny and (predicted) relatively warm Wednesday. This will be probably be my last ride of 2018 since rain is in the forecast for tomorrow.... Then again, Friday is supposed to be 45f, but possibly wet and then Saturday shows a high of 32f and Sunday might be 35f, so hmmm ya just never know. LOL

1c9739582a32fa801661a13222783e7b.jpg


364a557a1847edc08d19583be6938988.jpg
 
Back
Top