Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I have other access spots that put me/my bike next to the water. I chose this spot for the “Beach Rentals” sign. Plus it was getting dark and colder so moving the bike across the sand was not prudent at that juncture.

Found this in one of my folders. I think it was taken New Year’s Day, 2015

 
As it happens, I had a meeting that ended at about 2:45 today. We close our office at 4:00 on Fridays. So I asked myself, "What's an hour and a quarter in the whole scheme of things?" Another opportunity to ride in December, that's what!

Another Northshore loop that includes a ride along Lake Michigan.

0fae654e4c9786af655b857f0fc85de3.jpg

"On The Boardwalk"
Rosewood Beach, Highland Park, IL
12.14.2018

cd74a4aa11d20e8176a999730767f867.jpg

Temp at end of ride. Felt colder than it was. Foggy afternoon. Got dark, really dark, really fast. 52 miles. Thai food for dinner.
 
Been raining all day today here,pretty steady. I changed the oil filter rear end oil in the FJR. Have a plumber coming at 2 to fix a leak in the basement tub faucet, then this afternoon I will ride the CB, raining or not.
 
Possibly my last CB commute of 2018 - Stopped for coffee, then to a meeting, then to my office. Thermometer is supposed to top out at about 45 this afternoon so I may sneak out a bit early to try to clock the last few miles needed for my 2018 goal.

53a9aa2bd8b04f97bf5e8595fd7af85f.jpg


9ce213a9405a138b3c7a2afee6ac3f4c.jpg


858b7171e74bdc4b6388ada5679bc7fe.jpg
 
I had it created when the landlord re-paved and striped the parking lot of my office. I bought the sign myself. I'm currently the only person riding to our offices. So yes, just the one spot...and it's technically an illegal spot at that. LOL
 
It fools the police, too. Technically, this space is part of an alley and there should be no vehicle parking allowed against the building. Ssshhhhhh :angel:
 
Back
Top