Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Interesting looking chain, swifty. Is it really red?
 
swifty_imp said:
My CB1100 getting some loving from the Glizz Dolls in Houston after a ride
6cbfd84d6dc518e59479ab39d7e090d1.jpg
f4aab3c7eb11595a6060d34af2a679be.jpg
7ab4f0aea31e67bab02d29642fea96ad.jpg
53a40e55f5e9c03e6e54116aff486421.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:
 
clearviewx_imp said:
swifty_imp said:
My CB1100 getting some loving from the Glizz Dolls in Houston after a ride
6cbfd84d6dc518e59479ab39d7e090d1.jpg
f4aab3c7eb11595a6060d34af2a679be.jpg
7ab4f0aea31e67bab02d29642fea96ad.jpg
53a40e55f5e9c03e6e54116aff486421.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:
I second clearviewx's nomination for swifty's CB1100 picture of the year award!
 
As there is a number of new members on the forum, it might be timely to offer a reminder about some of the very broad guidelines we operate under.[ul] [li]The forum is concerned with Honda's CB1100 specifically and other motorcycles more generally. We basically like people who like bikes and are happy to discuss them.[/li] [li]Posts are to be respectful. Of course there will be disagreement—it's normal and healthy—but discussions are to be carried on respectfully and courteously.[/li] [li]The forum is family friendly. Bad or profane language is not acceptable, nor are posts, pictures, jokes or banter that would not be acceptable at home with the family.[/li] [li]The forum strives to be gender friendly. I say strives because it doesn't seem to matter much what we do or how hard we try women don't seem to participate much. More's the pity.
[/li][/ul] Please keep these guidelines in mind.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
swifty_imp said:
My CB1100 getting some loving from the Glizz Dolls in Houston after a ride
6cbfd84d6dc518e59479ab39d7e090d1.jpg
f4aab3c7eb11595a6060d34af2a679be.jpg
7ab4f0aea31e67bab02d29642fea96ad.jpg
53a40e55f5e9c03e6e54116aff486421.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:
I second clearviewx's nomination for swifty's CB1100 picture of the year award!
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:
I second clearviewx's nomination for swifty's CB1100 picture of the year award! Me Too !
 
i swear...:worship:......i saw only the red chain as a specaly thing ....:P

btw

as a hobby photographer the last pic is so or so the best....pic-composition
 
100 mile Lakefront Loop on Friday. I need another 100 miles or so within the next month to meet my goal of 10k miles for 2017. One more 50+ degree Saturday would help immensely in meeting this goal.

ccd8c9b0dd51c04a779ae8e335cb66f5.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
and riding all 12 months of the year again..eh Sea? You can do it!

if I ride next month that will be 12 or 13 years in a row riding all 12 months.
 
141 more miles, to be precise
The ferret_imp said:
and riding all 12 months of the year again..eh Sea? You can do it!

if I ride next month that will be 12 or 13 years in a row riding all 12 months.
Knowing you, it’s probably 13 years. Congrats on the total mileage record, too.

Yes, I should get all 12 months done this year. I’m at 45 months and counting. My daughter’s flight back to New Orleans was delayed today which delayed any potential ride today. Hopefully, I will knock off 40-50 miles to increase my chances of getting to 10,000
 
Good luck reaching your goal, MTC. I see from another thread, that the Ferret is going right over the top this year.

How many miles do you have on the new CB now?
 
Mmmm doughnuts

I'm off gluten right now (and lactose and caffeine) and man, I'd love to eat a nice warm doughnut.
 
Crikey Ferret! Does that mean no tea? Or have they got you on rooibos?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Crikey Ferret! Does that mean no tea? Or have they got you on rooibos?
Ferret where are you from that you know about Rooibos tea???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
Mmmm doughnuts

I'm off gluten right now (and lactose and caffeine) and man, I'd love to eat a nice warm doughnut.
I had enough for both of us....6 to be exact!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Crikey Ferret! Does that mean no tea? Or have they got you on rooibos?
No rooibos ( red tea from Africa... although I've had it) I'm on Lipton decaffeinated tea with sugar and lactose free milk lol. What a sad life it has become lol.
 
OK. Rooibos seems to get marketed as decaffinated here, or at least I thought so. It's better than no tea at all.

Hope they find what they're looking for.

By the way, it can't be all bad if you can still ride.
 
Agree about the riding part, it hasn't stopped me from riding but very early starts are pretty much out of the question anymore lol

Yes rooibos is naturally decaffinated, but I prefer the black teas or black tea with orange peko.
 
Managed to get another 100+ mile ride in today. A little on the chilly side, but sunny and otherwise delightful. Stopped at the Adlai Stevenson Farm (former Illinois governor and twice Democratic candidate for US President) and made it all the way to the Illinois/Wisconsin border before turning home. Still arranged my return trip to include Sheridan Rd (“My Road”)

b07861975c355c6f24b580b9f64bcbd4.jpg


6dffb62b7e290a66e62cd2963e95adbc.jpg


05748266d87e53f71bcfc3f25df03e5a.jpg


2ecb5656385693eb8dfda15bd346b7bd.jpg


1e6bca000a272322ab0c88229d12af4a.jpg


bdde882de3a6a66db017f0324067930c.jpg



Cormanus: I'm now at 4555 miles on the new bike. I have 9,966 total miles for 2017. I need 34 more in December to meet my 2017 resolution. :)

2e239259a060f5a976ce4df8ce08e51d.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top