Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Hope the weather stays good for you.
 
Looks like a good time Rolls. Your bike looks good in there.
EmptySea_imp said:
Managed to get another 100+ mile ride in today. A little on the chilly side, but sunny and otherwise delightful. Stopped at the Adlai Stevenson Farm (former Illinois governor and twice Democratic candidate for US President) and made it all the way to the Illinois/Wisconsin border before turning home. Still arranged my return trip to include Sheridan Rd (“My Road”)

b07861975c355c6f24b580b9f64bcbd4.jpg


6dffb62b7e290a66e62cd2963e95adbc.jpg


05748266d87e53f71bcfc3f25df03e5a.jpg


2ecb5656385693eb8dfda15bd346b7bd.jpg


1e6bca000a272322ab0c88229d12af4a.jpg


bdde882de3a6a66db017f0324067930c.jpg



Cormanus: I'm now at 4555 miles on the new bike. I have 9,966 total miles for 2017. I need 34 more in December to meet my 2017 resolution. :)

2e239259a060f5a976ce4df8ce08e51d.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough as nails you are Sea. I have a feeling both your goals are going to be met in the next week.
 
Thanks, guys. I'll click off those last miles, but probably not this week. Although..... the forecast for Saturday, 12/2, is looking pretty good :)
 
59 degrees at 9:00am in Chicago on November 28th?!? Heck yeah, I’m riding to work!!
462f826a540b1bf93f74b3f3797f3859.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EmptySea_imp said:
59 degrees at 9:00am in Chicago on November 28th?!? Heck yeah, I’m riding to work!!
462f826a540b1bf93f74b3f3797f3859.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now it’s time for the night shift

9a5b6d1005dc7de10984113edae46dde.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It sleeps outside?

We had 62 degrees today and sunny, although a bit windy... great day for a ride.
 
No...it was dark when I left the office. I liked the lighting so a snapped a pic before riding home.

Glad you got a nice ride in. I only had the commute, but I did make my 1.5 mile commute into a 10 miles commute :)
 
They promised us 49F in Ottawa, but 39F was the best they could do. It was 50F in Ogdensburg, NY just after lunch.

During the summer I lost the nylon bag that my long sleeve down filled vest could be stuffed into. While the boss was exploring every aisle in Walmart, I found a Ditty Bag 3-pack for $5. The vest fits easily in the 5x5x10 inch medium, and my rain suit in the 6x6x12 inch large. Great when packing either the tail bag or saddlebags.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
59 degrees at 9:00am in Chicago on November 28th?!? Heck yeah, I’m riding to work!!
462f826a540b1bf93f74b3f3797f3859.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey not bad weather we are having huh? Are you doing toys for tots this Sunday? I work for the county forest preserves and will be out there helping out so ill be looking for some CBs haha
 
I hadn't planned on Toys for Tots this year, but the weather looks promising. I will check what is on my to-do list for the weekend.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I hadn't planned on Toys for Tots this year, but the weather looks promising. I will check what is on my to-do list for the weekend.
If the final item isn’t “immediately crossing off all preceding items” you have the wrong list.

Go riding.
 
Here in Ottawa it is 39F which is usually mild for this time of year.
But the 15 to 25 MPH winds and dampness make it feel like 32F.
The wind pushes the cold and dampness through a pair of jeans and chills you to the bone. :(

However our second snow fall has already disappeared. :excited:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
I hadn't planned on Toys for Tots this year, but the weather looks promising. I will check what is on my to-do list for the weekend.
If the final item isn’t “immediately crossing off all preceding items” you have the wrong list.

Go riding.
If the final item isn’t “immediately crossing off all preceding items” you have the wrong list.

Go riding.
Riding in the Toys for Tots parade is an honorable and lovely thing to do. However, it is not my idea of a good motorcycle ride. I may just make my usual donation and clean out the gutters at my house or something like that.
 
Point taken. You could, though, leave the gutters and go riding with Mrs MTC on the other side of town!
 
Back
Top