Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

littel foto session

[attachment=7021] [attachment=7019][attachment=7018]
any more from today

[attachment=7026] [attachment=7024][attachment=7023]
 
a699fe8f4102d4c4cf6dee33594be4e0.jpg
 
Nice shot. Looks like you enjoyed your ride, at least there is that grin... :D

Is that a spare can at the other bike?
 
Django_imp said:
Nice shot. Looks like you enjoyed your ride, at least there is that grin... :D

Is that a spare can at the other bike?
Perfect weather today for a ride. Yea, my brother has been having issues with his new Bonneville. It gets down to about 58 miles remaining on the countdown and starts cutting out and stalling. The shop replaced the sending unit under warranty and today we were out testing and carried a can of gas just in case. We rode 150 miles and it got down to 38 miles remaining and still running so that's good. Maybe it's fixed.

Cormanus_imp said:
MTC, I like The Wait.
Me too!

How was the ride with Glen?
 
I was riding yesterday morning and noticed the Goodyear blimp hanging around the Jones AT&T Stadium where Iowa State and Texas Tech were playing.

While riding today, I noticed it was still flying over Lubbock and followed it to the airport. They were apparently only giving rides to local dignitaries, but I was able to get close enough for decent photos with my iphone.

821bdf40532cb25be2131fbb9b912c78.jpg


3666b6e08d7bbf81aa30bf76a2bb2ce1.jpg


b6c07a4ac1eb35abe31ad6a2f8ab4462.jpg


0f1a4d759fd2b021700661b64ac055ee.jpg


9917c5b3c2ea532d625cbb5331aa9c4d.jpg
 
Great pics, Rockhop!

How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"? :D
 
Cool Rockhop! You don't realize how big that blimp is without the people for perspective.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Rockhop!

How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"? :D
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
 
RockHop_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Rockhop!

How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"? :D
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!

Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
 
suhawk305_imp said:
RockHop_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Rockhop!

How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"? :D
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!

Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anyway:cool:

0a26fd9a28e23e6f1f23ccaabc5c056f.jpg
 
It's a sunny afternoon, one of the remaining days of my vacancy and I do what I prefer to do, going out on motorbikeride. The CB behaves well, has a fine idle.
The latte machiatto caramel tastes lovefully, the newest issue of MOTORRAD is waiting for a quick look in the heart of Kiel. I'll continue riding after a while.

Wisedrum
 
Good to hear your idle is performing as it should - hope it continues.
Similar weather in the UK to yours so today had a cruise around the Lake District back roads - wet leaves in ridges for most of the ride - very few autumn colours.
John.
 
I hope so too, time will tell.

Here in my region we have fallen
leaves and a colorful autumn all around.
Some trees are nearly bald.

I remember the lake district to be a very lovely place to cruise around like in a big never ending garden.

Be careful on these slippery small roads! Don't slide away. I try to avoid riding roads like these these days, because agriculture namely its tractors make them very dirty coming from the fields with lots of mud in their wheels. With some left over wetness from rain the CB always mutates into a dirt bike after trips on countryroads. But I see an end to it. And then again....

Wisedrum
 
RockHop_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
RockHop_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Rockhop!

How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"? :D
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!

Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anyway:cool:

0a26fd9a28e23e6f1f23ccaabc5c056f.jpg
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anyway:cool:

01cc4c1725335bd236886ee0b014ac75.jpg

Nothing better than airplanes & motorcycles
 
clearviewx_imp said:
RockHop_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
RockHop_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Rockhop!

How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"? :D
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!

Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anyway:cool:

0a26fd9a28e23e6f1f23ccaabc5c056f.jpg
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anyway:cool:

01cc4c1725335bd236886ee0b014ac75.jpg

Nothing better than airplanes & motorcycles
They do go together nicely don't they?

dd8bf17e6c74d9151aa75c40070f8d4d.jpg
 
Flynrider_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
RockHop_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
RockHop_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Great pics, Rockhop!

How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"? :D
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!

Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anyway:cool:

0a26fd9a28e23e6f1f23ccaabc5c056f.jpg
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anyway:cool:

01cc4c1725335bd236886ee0b014ac75.jpg

Nothing better than airplanes & motorcycles
They do go together nicely don't they?

dd8bf17e6c74d9151aa75c40070f8d4d.jpg
They do go together nicely don't they?

45879cae10f3bab9f64d8d8455931076.jpg
That ain't nothing like the crop dusters I use to flag in high school! But the bike looks familiar.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Yes Planes and Bikes always look good together , have a friend who is a former fighter pilot flying crop duster's locally and it is a joy to watch , even rolls under the power lines :thumbsup:

great pics guys
 
Back
Top