Interesting looking chain, swifty. Is it really red?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:swifty_imp said:My CB1100 getting some loving from the Glizz Dolls in Houston after a ride![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:clearviewx_imp said:CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:swifty_imp said:My CB1100 getting some loving from the Glizz Dolls in Houston after a ride![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:suhawk305_imp said:CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:clearviewx_imp said:CB1100 Picture of the year consideration.:beerchug:swifty_imp said:My CB1100 getting some loving from the Glizz Dolls in Houston after a ride![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I second clearviewx's nomination for swifty's CB1100 picture of the year award!

Knowing you, it’s probably 13 years. Congrats on the total mileage record, too.The ferret_imp said:and riding all 12 months of the year again..eh Sea? You can do it!
if I ride next month that will be 12 or 13 years in a row riding all 12 months.
Ferret where are you from that you know about Rooibos tea???Cormanus_imp said:Crikey Ferret! Does that mean no tea? Or have they got you on rooibos?
I had enough for both of us....6 to be exact!The ferret_imp said:Mmmm doughnuts
I'm off gluten right now (and lactose and caffeine) and man, I'd love to eat a nice warm doughnut.
No rooibos ( red tea from Africa... although I've had it) I'm on Lipton decaffeinated tea with sugar and lactose free milk lol. What a sad life it has become lol.Cormanus_imp said:Crikey Ferret! Does that mean no tea? Or have they got you on rooibos?
