the Ferret
Road warrior
Very cool. I cant seem to capture color in sunrises and sunsets with my camera, the colors just come out white.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ferret_imp said:Very cool. I cant seem to capture color in sunrises and sunsets with my camera, the colors just come out white.
Will have to give that a try Flyn. Thanks for the tip!Flynrider_imp said:If your posting host has some editing tools, increasing the color saturation can bring out the sunsets. That's what I did to this pic using Imgur's editing tools. It started off very washed out with faintly detectable sunset colors.
![]()
MLove it>:beerchug:Bosti_imp said:Biltwell Gringo S red helmet and a red bike

She loves it. She put 600 miles on it in the first week. Already due for the first service.The ferret_imp said:How does she like the CTX? EMpty Seas wife rides one as well.
nice pics!Bosti_imp said:Biltwell Gringo S red helmet and a red bike
