Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

My CB in its natural habitat


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
26302bcfb174be3b6727691c2106dbbd.png
 
Nice, love the orange in the background.
 
pittycheria_imp said:
First ride Wimberely, tx ,
b78a333a070a1f148d140e9de16d4bb0.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice.. Not many of those on here yet..:beerchug:
 
Stunning pictures domenaxe. I'd love to see it for real sometime.

I really like the wing on your tank.
 
pittycheria_imp said:
Domenaxe awesome pics , really dig you helmet , what brand ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bell bullitt with bubble shield. Enjoy it! It's great!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Damfino_imp said:
Well, not my idea (I'm borrowing it from my other forum) but why not post up pics of your rides while out on the road and have one place to put them. Common sense rules, no driveway pics, no friends driveway, no gas station or other commercial lots. Let's reach for the scenic view whether it be mountains, rivers, valleys, or that early morning landfill shot with the steam rising off the pile of garbage. Just be out on the road and pulled over somewhere safe when getting that artistic shot!  :thumbsup:
Mount Saint Helens. 2014 CB1100r
 
Mountains and motorcycles. Does it get any better? ( ooh me, call on me teacher)... NO!
 
Nekura-have you been up to Windy Ridge on the east side of Mt. St. Helens? Still snow I guess. Next time I go I'll make sure my camera works. I haven't gone there since 8/15. Have you heard about the western states rally in Idaho 8/24-26/17?
Jon Z
 
Quick run through Ortega Highway to Lake Elsinore and back before work yesterday. This is just after the San Juan Fire Station.
157545b056f1a9c40b9df66e4021511d.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Jonz_imp said:
Nekura-have you been up to Windy Ridge on the east side of Mt. St. Helens? Still snow I guess. Next time I go I'll make sure my camera works. I haven't gone there since 8/15. Have you heard about the western states rally in Idaho 8/24-26/17?
Jon Z
Not yet! I'm heading back up there with a buddy, so hopefully we'll get a chance to hit more of the area. I never got a chance to check out the ape caves either.

I had an appointment later that evening, so I had to cut my travels short.
 
Back
Top