Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Very cool. I cant seem to capture color in sunrises and sunsets with my camera, the colors just come out white.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Very cool. I cant seem to capture color in sunrises and sunsets with my camera, the colors just come out white.

Have you messed around with the focus? Should easily do the trick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No it' a point and shoot. Don't think I can mess with focus.
 
If your posting host has some editing tools, increasing the color saturation can bring out the sunsets. That's what I did to this pic using Imgur's editing tools. It started off very washed out with faintly detectable sunset colors.

7c20256ceb39fda19500760768bbe6fd.jpg
 
It was 90 degrees and bumper to bumper traffic south of Asheville today. The BRP was easily 10 degrees cooler-even more in tbe shade. There wasn't much traffic, either. Quite a few bikes out today. I don't usually remember to stop for photos, but I took a couple today. The first is an overlook just outside of Asheville. It's a shame about the spray paint. There isnt a lot of that on the parkway. The second photo is my happy face. You guys be safe. A rider was killed this morning in Asheville.
ec4baeb49aef6e403e4d791eb8ecef55.jpg
a687d88cc51ef3ae1a5b44e911390ba7.jpg


Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk
 
Somewhere along US12 between Kooskia, ID and Lolo, MT.

5822eb296b7fb5c87c10220d0f59dcdc.jpg


US93 following the Salmon River from Salmon, ID to Challis, ID.

b180253df513d13eb917a89fe1c0194e.jpg
 
Flynrider_imp said:
If your posting host has some editing tools, increasing the color saturation can bring out the sunsets. That's what I did to this pic using Imgur's editing tools. It started off very washed out with faintly detectable sunset colors.

7c20256ceb39fda19500760768bbe6fd.jpg
Will have to give that a try Flyn. Thanks for the tip!

Great pics btw
 
Took a quick ride to scrub in my new rear tire. It was also the first ride with my wife on her new CTX700N.
7b1466c8a69615d761095b814a48f755.jpg
 
How does she like the CTX? EMpty Seas wife rides one as well.
 
Very nice looking pic Bosti, nice and sunny.

Here's a shot from yesterday's ride, a bit gloomier in comparison but rewarding just the same.

 
The ferret_imp said:
How does she like the CTX? EMpty Seas wife rides one as well.
She loves it. She put 600 miles on it in the first week. Already due for the first service.
 
Bosti_imp said:
Biltwell Gringo S red helmet and a red bike
nice pics!

Went riding in the area recently and bumped into this nice castle.


My mate borrowed the CB :angel:









anyway, the Multi does get a lot more attention from me, last saturday I decided to just jump in the saddle and went to paris and back, in one day just for fun :)

 
Nice pics, Riko. How long did the Paris ride take you?
 
Back
Top