Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

LOL great pic. I would need help getting back up from that angle.
 
On my way home to Calgary, riding from Kelowna BC. 600 kms of beautiful Rocky Mtns.

19ad5bd5f5cd990666887ce815d75fcf.jpg
 
Beautiful. I wanna go there. Someday hopefully!
 
If I ever dent the tank on my dlx I think I'll have it reto painted like Alprider's and use2be's only in red with black/white/gold banding. They look really good imo.
 
The ferret_imp said:
If I ever dent the tank on my dlx I think I'll have it reto painted like Alprider's and use2be's only in red with black/white/gold banding. They look really good imo.
Putting that dent in the tank without harming the rest of the bike will take some planning. Let us know how it works out!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Went for a test ride to check out my Cortech Tail Bag and CB500 BLACK Mirrors. I do like the increased visibility with the mirrors. No longer having to look around shoulders & elbows.

The tail bag; couldn't tell much difference from my trusted old, old-school round leather duffle that's been with me for many thousands of miles on the Valkyrie. The Cortech definitely has a sleek design and has internal organized compartments, etc.

Nice day out with the dark clouds looming over the Sangre de Cristos Mountains.


Overlook heading back up the hill to head home.
 
Nice pics, Gary. The tailbag looks snappy.
 
Today I tested a new horizontal stabilizer mod for my luggage rack.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top