Ferret, Tink, great photos. Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Most of the time you can stop about anywhere and take a pic. In the morning and late afternoon there can be some traffic as the folks head to the city for work or come back home after work. Other than that pretty quiet. Have to be careful rounding a turn though, there could be a piece of farm machinery in the road or a live or dead critter ( also from yesterday mornings ride)Cormanus_imp said:I like that you can park your bike in the middle of the road. Lovely country, Ferret.
That's very kind EmptySea. Does he have a bike of his own?

Not yet. He's away at school so he doesn't have space for and it we don't have money for it, but eventually he will have his own.Cormanus_imp said:I like that you can park your bike in the middle of the road. Lovely country, Ferret.
That's very kind EmptySea. Does he have a bike of his own?
Wow... Remember when CB4ME's bike looked like this?CB4ME_imp said:On the road.....sort of:
![]()
Well, I ain't picking up no deer that I hit. Haven't you seen the movie Tommy Boy?!. :huh:pechorin75_imp said:Geez, I hope whoever plastered that deer had a good excuse for driving away and leaving it in the middle of the road for the next person to hit...

