Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Ferret, Tink, great photos. Thanks.
 
I let my 20 year old ride my bike today. He seemed to like it.

64bb22e8860f0e4c137b162c899b32ff.jpg


f7b0cee1a29ddfa6fe5e69811a5f9e11.jpg
 
I like that you can park your bike in the middle of the road. Lovely country, Ferret.

That's very kind EmptySea. Does he have a bike of his own?
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:

You live in some nice country. Just as an aside, what's the main form of agriculture, if any, in that area.

Cheers
Ptero..this is corn and soy bean country, huge fields of it.

Cormanus_imp said:
Most of the time you can stop about anywhere and take a pic. In the morning and late afternoon there can be some traffic as the folks head to the city for work or come back home after work. Other than that pretty quiet. Have to be careful rounding a turn though, there could be a piece of farm machinery in the road or a live or dead critter ( also from yesterday mornings ride)

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/sept6ride017_zpsb39df3f5.jpg.html]
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I like that you can park your bike in the middle of the road. Lovely country, Ferret.

That's very kind EmptySea. Does he have a bike of his own?
Not yet. He's away at school so he doesn't have space for and it we don't have money for it, but eventually he will have his own.

Yes, the red shoes do look cool, but they're not boots. We need to fix that.
 
If he has any fight about wearing boots I can get you a picture of my ankle to help persuade him, if need be.
 
Geez, I hope whoever plastered that deer had a good excuse for driving away and leaving it in the middle of the road for the next person to hit...
 
From todays ride..down in town

 
[/img]
Great Sunday for custard, you can't see it but the sign say's $1
waffle cones:banana:
Might be the last warm Sun. up here - will turn cool this coming week.
 
Great photos guys. Must be difficult facing up to a season of non riding. Thank God that doesn't happen here.
 
pechorin75_imp said:
Geez, I hope whoever plastered that deer had a good excuse for driving away and leaving it in the middle of the road for the next person to hit...
Well, I ain't picking up no deer that I hit. Haven't you seen the movie Tommy Boy?!. :huh:
 
Back
Top