the Ferret
Road warrior
Love the deerskin gloves sitting on the seat ES
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm worried about the additional weight.Cormanus_imp said:Beautiful buke, ES. It would obtain the state of perfection were it to be awarded two RLETs.![]()

I'm worried about the additional weight.EmptySea_imp said:I'm worried about the additional weight.Cormanus_imp said:Beautiful buke, ES. It would obtain the state of perfection were it to be awarded two RLETs.![]()
Cowmark is a winner. Service is slow if it's crowded, but the cook has some good tunes blasting out of the kitchen, so it's not bad waiting. If you can get yourself up to West Dundee by about 7 some morning, I have a neat little route to Cowmark we could take for breakfast. Takes about an hour from West Dundee, though. Maybe we could get some our Wisconsin brethren to meet us for or after breakfast.Short Timer_imp said:Cowmark Cafe... Looks like a winner
Sharp looking CTX, too!
