Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Photo from today's ride..following the John Hunt Morgan Heritage Trail in SW Ohio

 
The ferret_imp said:
Great pics!

A picture every 30 seconds for 3 hours ? .... Yiiiii!

Lets see a two week tour, 8- 10 hours saddle time a day.. That's a lot of pictures to go through Lol
Was a good day all round and even better with both hands on the bars most of the time.
Sfomoto_imp said:
Nice pictures!!
Thanks, but the auto function of the camera did everything. I like the way you have set your events out, obviously far more patience than me:D
 
On Meridian Rd northeast of Tallahassee.

44f09e09fc6537a2e361efa3c210cd80.jpg
 
There's something about a lone person on their motorcycle out there somewhere.
 
I had an afternoon to kill so I thought I'd take a ride down the back roads to Mt. Lemmon, near Tucson. I was having so much fun I forgot to take any pics until I stopped at a rest area off the slab as the sun was going down.

a49676e6017a07cf77e4b4019d89bbb9.jpg


I spent most of the 250+ miles letting the Go Cruise hold the throttle and turned in a Ferret-like 53 mpg.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
I had an afternoon to kill so I thought I'd take a ride down the back roads to Mt. Lemmon, near Tucson. I was having so much fun I forgot to take any pics until I stopped at a rest area off the slab as the sun was going down.

a49676e6017a07cf77e4b4019d89bbb9.jpg


I spent most of the 250+ miles letting the Go Cruise hold the throttle and turned in a Ferret-like 53 mpg.
That late afternoon lighting makes for good photos.:thumbsup:
The ferret_imp said:

The vultures are a hazard around here also. All the road killed deer, coons, opossums and other critters provides an asphalt buffet table for them. I always slow down and prepare for evasive action when approaching them.
 
^ No kidding!

After a week of 100+ weather here, this past weekend was beautiful, down into the 80s and not a cloud in the sky, so with a bunch of new equipment recently installed, I took full advantage of it. Saturday I got in an unbelievable 70 miles (which is unheard of for me these days), and Sunday around another 30 or so before my granddaughter's birthday party.
Mostly local canyon roads, then up through Oak Glen, then up Hwy. 38 (the back road to Big Bear Mtn., for any SoCal-ers here). Nearly forgot to get any pics, but here's some on a turnout near Forest Falls on the 38:

[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2014-5-19008_zpsdb2472eb.jpg.html]
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2014-5-19006_zpse81c979a.jpg.html]

...you can see the new chrome chainguard in that last one. :D
 
Gee ... I hope not one last time.

Bike's looking good, Papa.

Looks like a pretty good place for a ride too.
 
Thanks!
It's a great ride. I've got about a 45 mile circuit I call my "Blowing the Cobwebs Out" run, which is almost all canyon roads. I ran that, and added the additional run up the mountain on Saturday, which I almost never have the time for. Still getting acquainted with the CB, so this was a great weekend.
 
It looks lovely so much nicer riding in hills than endless flat.
 
Took a spin with a group from Millstone, NJ, where our 'home' Triumph dealer is, out to Atlantic Highlands for a waterfront lunch. We had a larger group than is normal, and some squids who uneasy keen on riding with. But a nice spring day nonetheless. Here's my CB with my buds Thunderbird Sport, a bike I am looking to add to my stable someday.
e67370c66bc19133b94fad58a0a57dad.jpg
 
I think I posted this in my ride report, but I like the pic so I'll post it here, too.

Somewhere on NC28, southeast of Fontana Dam 04.30.2014
[/img]
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I think I posted this in my ride report, but I like the pic so I'll post it here, too.

Somewhere on NC28, southeast of Fontana Dam 04.30.2014
[/img]
I like this pic a lot. thanks for sharing.
 
Taken from Mt Osmond. Not the best photo, but that's Adelaide in the background., you can see some high rises, which is the cbd, extending to the sea. I'm trying to upload photos from tapatalk for the first time...
6566d435728484600e40740cba159937.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice shot, Aussie. Adelaide is wondrous flat, isn't it?
 
Back
Top