Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Thread starter
A little 50 mile ride this morning...


Illinois Railway Museum, Union, Illinois.

32acdcdb7ee7f2b6e18230687eccfc17.JPG

Old Starline Manufacturing Co., Harvard, Illinois.

f95eb3369c63b6d9113bdaf7239b5fac.JPG

Same as above...

809759e96b7259fee720e1774c9ee884.JPG
 
Cool looking bike Riverhustler, probably perfect for that environment.

love the Taxi driver in the background....nothing like reinforcing stereotypes of Taxi drivers in New York. Wonder if he had a beaded seat and one of those little crown things in his car (whatever those are..I've only seen them on TV and in movies like Men In Black)
 
Damn! that black STD is so nice, I would love to have one of those next to my DLX in the garage,I told my wife that and was told as long as you can fit all the bikes and your bed in there,Go for it:rofl:
 
On day some place somewhere is going to have one of these signs that says "[insert place name] would really like it if you turned around and went away".

Love the photos, although I don't understand why you Americans have to have your exhaust pipes on the left.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
On day some place somewhere is going to have one of these signs that says "[insert place name] would really like it if you turned around and went away".

Love the photos, although I don't understand why you Americans have to have your exhaust pipes on the left.
So they don't gas babies on the 'sidewalk' I assume...
 
A little bit of contrast. "Last Blast" on the Hay plains, central NSW. Not a lot out there, in any direction. Plenty of flies to talk to if you run out of juice. Gets hot, and cold too.

[/img]

Cheers
 
Very Nice..those 3 pics in post 134 could have been taken in the American west.
 
I'm not one for these new-fangled moving picture cameras, but those photos are great, Tyke. I could almost go for that, and it would be a good deal safer than this one-handed point and click lark.

NZ's a bit of a contrast to your excellent pictures of the Murray, Pterodactyl.
 
Hi Cormanus, tried the one handed approach on the move and couldn`t manage it comfortably; my brother in laws lad has a GoPro for his mountain biking which put the idea in my mind. Had a look around and did a fair amount of reading and talking, coupled with the review I have mentioned I decided that the benefits of the Sony made it the one for me and to date I have no regrets. I tend to ride alone most of the time or maybe a couple of us will go out in 4x4`s into the back blocks camping so it suits my purpose. I believe the experts acknowledge that the battery life, colour reproduction and low light use are superior to the GoPro which also made it the best choice for me. In the usage that I envisage I have had no problem obtaining mounting systems for it. In fact Harvey Norman here in NZ are getting rid of Sony accessories so a handlebar mount and helmet mount were only NZ$10 for the pair. The photos taken were over a period of 3 hours and nearly 200kms with still over half the battery left in the remote and the camera itself.:thumbsup:
 
Great pics!

A picture every 30 seconds for 3 hours ? .... Yiiiii!

Lets see a two week tour, 8- 10 hours saddle time a day.. That's a lot of pictures to go through Lol
 
Back
Top