Sfomoto_imp
Running like a top
Nice pictures!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Was a good day all round and even better with both hands on the bars most of the time.The ferret_imp said:Great pics!
A picture every 30 seconds for 3 hours ? .... Yiiiii!
Lets see a two week tour, 8- 10 hours saddle time a day.. That's a lot of pictures to go through Lol
Thanks, but the auto function of the camera did everything. I like the way you have set your events out, obviously far more patience than meSfomoto_imp said:Nice pictures!!

IndeedCormanus_imp said:Nice pic, Flynrider.




That late afternoon lighting makes for good photos.Flynrider_imp said:I had an afternoon to kill so I thought I'd take a ride down the back roads to Mt. Lemmon, near Tucson. I was having so much fun I forgot to take any pics until I stopped at a rest area off the slab as the sun was going down.
![]()
I spent most of the 250+ miles letting the Go Cruise hold the throttle and turned in a Ferret-like 53 mpg.

The ferret_imp said:IndeedCormanus_imp said:Nice pic, Flynrider.
Here's a couple from yesterdays birthday ride
The Buchanan House is a Historic House in the next township east of where I live
A creek that crosses under my favorite local road, St Rt 743
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/Creek743_zps4a293385.jpg.html]
A wake of Black Headed Vultures on a dead whitetail deer. You have to watch out for these if you are out riding, they are large, stupid, slow to take off, and will often come back across the road at about 5 feet off the surface. One nearly took my wife off her scooter a couple years ago, hitting the top of her helmet as she passed by.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/BlackVulturesondeer_zps986b103d.jpg.html]





I like this pic a lot. thanks for sharing.EmptySea_imp said:I think I posted this in my ride report, but I like the pic so I'll post it here, too.
Somewhere on NC28, southeast of Fontana Dam 04.30.2014
[/img]