Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

It's been dry and sunny here in Florida. Not quite stupid-hot yet (getting there).

Rode 200 miles up I-95 at 5am Sunday, then spent the rest of the day bumbling back south along A1A and various roads along the Intra-Coastal Waterway. This shot is from Sebastian Inlet, about 25 miles south of Cocoa Beach. That's my buddy Les' VStrom 650.
 
Down by the river. Susquehanna State Park and Harve De Grace

a6a23ba755383a1a41e3adbc86318399.jpg


7b6caac7c4d6ca02cc8e9656c4c55708.jpg


ebb22165a803941d9a19478cd29025e6.jpg


440f4292f3d30e92562ec909ec368e82.jpg


43bb8324a1693548089f4a14b617d06e.jpg
 
[/QUOTE]

Nice pic.. I've been there, it's near Cedarville right?
[/QUOTE]


Yep…. about 4 miles northwest of Cedarville...
 
Gee, glad its nice somewhere! Awesome pics.

(I need to quit looking at this thread, I'm becoming depressed. Been dry docked 3 weeks now with a brand new machine).
 
Great photos folks. Thanks for sharing.
 
Had to pop over to the nearby town for a couple of things late this afternoon and took the CB for a run. Here it is at Lake Macdonald.



 
Beside Grant's Lake outside of Mt Orab, Ohio ( sw corner of the state)

 
St Albans, NSW
[/img]

Lunch - yum!
[/img]


Just watching our evening news. For those of you living in Tornado land, I sincerely hope that you, your families and friends are all OK.

Cheers
 
In the area of Tipp City…. I needed to go to Kroger for some spaghetti sauce and the store is about 4.5 miles away. Funny on the CB it took me over an hour to get there and some 58 miles. Apparently this thing slows down time and stretches the universe.


 
Ahh good one, I thought how did he get a pipe on the left with silver side covers? Great pic!

LOL on days he gets to ride to work, my son likes to say it's a 5 mile ride in, but a 45 mile ride home.
 
OK Pterodactyl tell us over here in the US what that lunch is? It looks like a roll on mashed potato ?? It looks good whatever it is.
 
That's just something on the side. Lunch is in the glass!
 
CA200_imp said:
OK Pterodactyl tell us over here in the US what that lunch is? It looks like a roll on mashed potato ?? It looks good whatever it is.
Mate, that is the Truly Great Aussie Meat Pie on a bed of mashed potato, garnished with peas and with a dressing of gravy. The beer was cold, cold, cold. The ride to St Albans, just to the north of Sydney, is along heavily wooded riverside farming and bush country with plenty of twisties. Particularly in Autumn, lunch at St Albans is truly living the dream.

Cheers
 
The shot of the CB outside the pub is a ripper. Honda should appropriate it for advertising purposes. TGAMP looks pretty damned good. Might have to stop there if I get to ride your way later in the year.
 
Back
Top