Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Those are good looking cases, Redbird. Very practical.

Good pics, Ferret. I do like covered bridges. Sadly I saw only one on the recent visit.
 
That next to last pic is phenomenal. Look at that road and in the background the mountains. Awesome.
 
Great shots, 14CB. I agree with a Ferret about the 2nd last pic.
 
Same for me: the 2nd last picture is spectacular. Compliments.
You are a lucky guy, out there with such a large, uncontaminated space in the countryside and mountains !
 
:rofl: you guys crack me up. Oh..and sorry, Seabee for hijacking this thread with my inane banter. Great picture of a beautiful bike. :)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
:rofl: you guys crack me up. Oh..and sorry, Seabee for hijacking this thread with my inane banter. Great picture of a beautiful bike. :)
Quite alright. I am learning that we all have to watch our typing so we don't start talking about ladies under garments hey Ferret :blush:
 
Seabee_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
:rofl: you guys crack me up. Oh..and sorry, Seabee for hijacking this thread with my inane banter. Great picture of a beautiful bike. :)
Quite alright. I am learning that we all have to watch our typing so we don't start talking about ladies under garments hey Ferret :blush:
Quite alright. I am learning that we all have to watch our typing so we don't start talking about ladies under garments hey Ferret :blush:
I'm really confused. In Australia you buy thongs by the pair and wear them on your feet. Male and female.
 
Back
Top