Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Today on a Tour through the Spessart

9f7edcab61a9a62ffcd88376efad2238.jpg


848d12c50b993eea0ab8838ea9a085bd.jpg
 
Andreas what luggage rack is that on your bike?
 
The ferret_imp said:
DGShannon_imp said:
225 mile ride, last Saturday, with a college buddy that I taught to ride way back when! Out east of Houston in a small town named Fayetteville.

2006 Buell Lightening
138ae7c5c1e3da0d5d4d86ec2a664c92.jpg

A few Harleys showed up while we were in eating lunch.
ecd083238b511d5550425048e60a1e47.jpg

A little experiment with the camera filter tools...
d8c3935e2ce4e6abcab80686a4ba2bfc.jpg

Nice!

Nice!
Sweet photo.
 
You've been feeding him those desserts haven't you?
drodg_imp said:
What is that?
Think gobble gobble.
 
Flynrider' pid='36882' dateline='1398053260 said:
Took a little 250 mi. trip to test out my new Go Cruise throttle lock and new Grab-on foam grip covers ( :thumbsup: for both!).

State Route 79 is a little used highway between Phoenix and Tucson. Two lanes, no shoulders, no traffic and great scenery.



Fly, I know that stretch of road very well. When I lived in Phoenix I traveled it often when I was ready to get out of the city. It's beautiful and quiet and ends with a terrific view of the Catalina Mountains in Tucson.
There are a few areas where you can pull over and enjoy a spot in the shade and have a picnic lunch. Once, while a friend and I were at one of the spots, a guy on a CBX pulled in and his DOG JUMPED OFF THE TANK and came over to us. At first I thought it was the summer heat and I was seeing things.
It's a wild and wonderful area and I miss it a lot. I've biked all over the country and it's my humble opinion that some of the best motorcycling roads in the nation are in Arizona.
 
Back
Top