peterbaron
Road warrior
Nice ride 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gone in 60 said:I like it sometimes when OneDrive or Facebook sends you "memories", pictures from the same day a certain number of years ago.
Just got one from OneDrive. This must have been from late May of 2019, about a month after I bought my 2013, based on the original silver side panels and original tires. I would have just installed the fork-mounted spotlights that I pulled from the R1200R I sold to buy my Honda.
Whoops said:That top box is quite large. Do you still use that?
Karidis said:Go to
Control Panel
Edit Profile
Additional Information
Nachodaddy said:Karidis said:Go to
Control Panel
Edit Profile
Additional Information
Thanks Karidis, and thank you, Cormanus. I think that got it. :biker:
Karidis, are you riding much?
Ride safely and follow your Zen. David