Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

What do you think to divert that river out this a way? Its darn DRY out here, and it doesn't look good for any rain any time soon. :thanks:
[/QUOTE]

Would love to send some your way it's so wet here lately that my normal route to work is flooded. And they are calling for 2-3 inches of rain today and tomorrow.
 
ooooh that looks like a good road ES

Here's one from todays ride

 
Two CB1100s. That's Bass Strait, one of the nastiest stretches of water in the world, and the Phillip Island MotoGP circuit in the background. The box in the foreground contains Old Mrs Boags' finest. If you want to believe it's tea, you're welcome.

Best from

Pterodactyl and Cormanus

 
Alright Cormanus and Ptero made it!
 
I still can't get over how dark your headers have turned guys.
 
A quick shot while a friend (budding pro photographer) set up a shot that involved my CB. I'd include that too, but as it turned out you can barely see the bike in the finished pic.

I think I'm the only '13 owner with a '14 deluxe seat, Honda rack, '14 chrome bar ends, chrome gauge covers, and CB500F mirrors

(I really like those CB500 mirrors, btw. The longer I stayed w/ the stockers, the more they bothered me. Did they shorten them for the '14s? I keep thinking the new ones look better, less like bug antennas).

 
Kind of off topic but I am about to return to riding after a 16 year absence and am very close to pulling the trigger on the cb1100 deluxe. I was wondering if anyone here has put hard bags on one and done some touring with it. Would love any feedback and info. My first motorcycle was an 76 XL 175. Have always loved Honda motorcycles and can't wait to get another.
 
Awesome pics Black61

Here's one I took on tonight's ride. A house over looking the Ohio River built to look like a steam boat

 
Did 110 miles after installing the new handlebars, mirrors & fork boots. Couldn't be more pleased with the change, and look of the bike.

527f3ef91b7eab16105c1b53a71955e3.jpg
 
From tonight's ride..."storm brewing" . Made it home right as it started raining

 
Back
Top