Dec 31, 2016 #1 B Bobby10_imp New to the forum Thread starter I am looking for a Kerker full pipe or a megaphone please let me know
Dec 31, 2016 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Is this for an older Honda? This forum is for the 2010-2016 Honda CB 1100. I don't think Kerker is still in business or if they are making pipes for this model.
Is this for an older Honda? This forum is for the 2010-2016 Honda CB 1100. I don't think Kerker is still in business or if they are making pipes for this model.
Jan 1, 2017 #3 U uscgmac_imp Been there Not for this bike unless your going to find a used one and try some custom fabrication. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Not for this bike unless your going to find a used one and try some custom fabrication. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Jan 1, 2017 #4 K kmoney_imp Road warrior Not for the new CB. If you're looking for one of the old CB I'd try eBay.
Jan 1, 2017 #5 R Rolls_imp Been there They're now part of Supertrapp family of headers/exhaust systems. Nothing made specifically for 2010-16 CB1100. Good luck in your search.
They're now part of Supertrapp family of headers/exhaust systems. Nothing made specifically for 2010-16 CB1100. Good luck in your search.