Kawasaki h2 for sale....help me resist.

Oh my! Rode the H2 500cc back in high school in 1972, unbelievable. That would be fun to have just to keep mosquitoes away.
 
Thread starter
Bheezy27403_imp said:
If it's not a scam it's already sold I'm sure. Someone would swoop down on that in a second. I'm going with scam.
considering that I swooped on a response within 2 hours of the original post and haven't heard a thing back, i'm starting to think you're right. If so, I'm thankful. i don't need to be involuntarily spending 1500 bucks on anything today.
 
The telephone # listed in the contact info gets you connected to a service station. The lady who answered said the phone has been ringing all day.
 
Thread starter
well there you go, the guru has spoken. funny how they're so rare that somebody on the CB forum knows the owner of the bike in the picture that was stolen, lol. consider it a closed issue then. they were probably just fishing for emails or something.

in a way, i'm genuinely grateful that this wasn't real.
 
If it was real, it would have sold in less than 30 minutes.

No matter what area of what state- there are people who watch craigslist all day long for any hobby hoping to grab deals and resell. Doesn't matter a car, bike, boat, special model of TV, Marantz receiver, etc..
 
Back
Top