the Ferret
Road warrior
Nice!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'm doing the same thing, including the rear fender lol. Let me know what he says about the bars. Crazy, I just dropped another grand and haven't had the bike a full month yet. I need to get a better seat and the side covers also when I recoup some funds. I can't believe the side covers cost that much.silascopathic_imp said:Gixxerman,
I am ordering the raw aluminum tank next week along with the front fender and maybe the side covers. I thought about the chrome one but i could never keep it polished. Takashi is also finding out about the clip on bars that Whitehouse uses. Basically I am doing almost the entire Hagofuku bike minus the rear fender.
Took a ride last night and the mirrors still vibrate but not to the point where i cannot see anything. I believe that its slightly due to the fact that my handlebars are not weighted and that the mirrors are not that heavy. regardless, they still do what I want them to do![]()
Those look pretty nice as well.CB4ME_imp said:I may have spoken too soon. I really like this other mirror on the Tanax website and am not sure which way to go:
![]()
![]()
![]()
