Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no we are more likeDjango_imp said:
no we are more likeuse2b_imp said:no we are more likeDjango_imp said:
I ride a HD Ultra Classic. BTW that Honda you own is a real nice reliable and low maintenance bike. Well that's one more Harley rider with a compliment. Lol.usa_imp said:Since I started this thread, it is fair for me to report two other recent occasions where I ran into HD riders in my weekend rides.
One time it was on a parking lot full of motorcycles. A group a HD riders arrived and parked next to me. I was eating my Italian Calzone. One of the HD riders removed his helmet and started to smoke a cigarette. He and I started to talk about motorcycles of course. After a while, he showed me a Honda nearby and told me "low maintenance and dependable".
Another time, I was looking at a Honda myself, then a HD rider, a rather nice guy, was walking by and told me "this bike is very reliable because it is a Honda".
Wow, that changed quite a bit of the HD folks that I had met earlier !!

My Mercedes GLE350 was built in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Does that make it an American vehicle? I was always a buy American guy... still am. But lately, I'm more into buying 'what I want' rather than worrying about where it's made.eats leafs shoots_imp said:I buy American when it's the right choice for me. My family needed two sedans, and Chevy makes some decent and reasonably priced sedans made in Ohio and Michigan, so I bought those. But I don't want any of the bikes currently made in America. I'd buy domestic if it were possible without becoming a cruiser guy.