Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There is no doubt an underlying Force flows, and you cannot be faulted in any way for responding in the way you do.Tev62_imp said:I recently ordered a pair and they are in the post, (not an option in the poll so I'll go with fitted both and boring). I couldn't stand the peer pressure any more. I felt guilty posting pictures on the forum without them and knew I was up for ridicule. It shall be put right just as soon as they arrive. I think I remember having them on a CB350K4 twin I used to own (a long time ago) but didn't think anything of them. I'm sure this has been asked before but what the hell are they for, decoration?
That sounds and looks very familiar to me.........and I believe that miracles do happenGoldOxide_imp said:There is no doubt an underlying Force flows, and you cannot be faulted in any way for responding in the way you do.Tev62_imp said:I recently ordered a pair and they are in the post, (not an option in the poll so I'll go with fitted both and boring). I couldn't stand the peer pressure any more. I felt guilty posting pictures on the forum without them and knew I was up for ridicule. It shall be put right just as soon as they arrive. I think I remember having them on a CB350K4 twin I used to own (a long time ago) but didn't think anything of them. I'm sure this has been asked before but what the hell are they for, decoration?
"Ridicule"? Knaw. This is merely the Forum assisting unguided brethren. The Forum cannot force a member to make a decision, even if by chance of Miracle RLETs arrive in the mail.
On the layman's practical side, RLETs dramatically reduce the probability of "burning" the paint and mirrors of nearby cages.

He He, excellent explanation, although I was hoping for an extra 20MPG.tod.branko_imp said:Decoration? How dare you! They add horsepower and lower the drag coefficient and reduce the overall motorcycle weight by 50% and increase downforce at speeds in excess of 250km/h. It has been reported that they give superpowers to riders too, but I think there is a mantra of some sort to be spoken in order to awaken them, only the ones who are worthy are entrusted with the secret
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!redbirds_imp said:One of the greatest pleasures of owning a new Honda many years back was taking an Exacto knife to the factory installed RLET's, done immediately following sticker removal. Honda quite sensibly I might add, did away with them.
That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!pdedse_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!redbirds_imp said:One of the greatest pleasures of owning a new Honda many years back was taking an Exacto knife to the factory installed RLET's, done immediately following sticker removal. Honda quite sensibly I might add, did away with them.
Yeah, agreed. That would make heaven he11 too.Cormanus_imp said:The Dark Side of the Force is strong in Sith lord redbirds. But we love him anyway. Without dark, how can there be light?
That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking! I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?GoldOxide_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!pdedse_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!redbirds_imp said:One of the greatest pleasures of owning a new Honda many years back was taking an Exacto knife to the factory installed RLET's, done immediately following sticker removal. Honda quite sensibly I might add, did away with them.
I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?

That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking! I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?peterbaron_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking! I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?GoldOxide_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!pdedse_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!redbirds_imp said:One of the greatest pleasures of owning a new Honda many years back was taking an Exacto knife to the factory installed RLET's, done immediately following sticker removal. Honda quite sensibly I might add, did away with them.
I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?
I would say he did...... not responding yet means disturbance mode![]()
That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking! I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?peterbaron_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking! I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?GoldOxide_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!pdedse_imp said:That sucking vacuum we all feel is the collective intake breath of 1000s around the globe...shocking!redbirds_imp said:One of the greatest pleasures of owning a new Honda many years back was taking an Exacto knife to the factory installed RLET's, done immediately following sticker removal. Honda quite sensibly I might add, did away with them.
I am wondering if Lord Popgun felt that disturbance?
I would say he did...... not responding yet means disturbance mode![]()