PB, I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of RLETs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I feared something terrible had happened. A sad day indeed..
PB, I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of RLETs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I feared something terrible had happened. A sad day indeed..
I have rlet's installed on my CB. None on the wing but it has black levers, they'd get lost. I was going to install a pair on the VTX but I seemed to have misplaced them.....where did they get to? :-/
I suggest we'll have a separate poll on this one
I would not mind being deported to your beautiful country , love the Red Bull Ring area . To me that is the nicest circuit on the race calendars for Moto GP and F1
Regular Honda part number so any dealer should be able to get them for you, see the picture for the part number. It says single but this part number is for a pair. I get Honda spares from David Silver (Homepage - David Silver Spares) so probably no good for you. They have some super stuff for older Hondas, this seat for example.